Wild West Paddock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Ok , il hold me hands up I'm carrying a bit of holiday weight but I did get 2 autographs,one from the substitute Kitman and one on my new refraining order
    Lones, seriously mate, these 2 were shocking.

Like 2 neanderthals. cave men types.

Horrific site.

1 good thing though, I saw some geezer in one of the boxes skittle his bottle of San Miguel that he had perched on the window ledge. That cheered me up.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
      Lones, seriously mate, these 2 were shocking.

Like 2 neanderthals. cave men types.

Horrific site.

1 good thing though, I saw some geezer in one of the boxes skittle his bottle of San Miguel that he had perched on the window ledge. That cheered me up.
      Joking aside we have the highest proportion of specialtons in the league. Not sure about non league as some of them ground hoppers are on all sorts of registers.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Ok , il hold me hands up I'm carrying a bit of holiday weight but I did get 2 autographs,one from the substitute Kitman and one on my new refraining order
        You're awfully trim these days lone. Them bikini snaps from your holiday almost made me want to masturbate.
        Joking aside we have the highest proportion of specialtons in the league. Not sure about non league as some of them ground hoppers are on all sorts of registers.
        One of my best pals plays for Slough and they've a fan that asks him for his autograph every game. Every game.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          You're awfully trim these days lone. Them bikini snaps from your holiday almost made me want to masturbate.

One of my best pals plays for Slough and they've a fan that asks him for his autograph every game. Every game.
          Almost ! I'm insulted !

Comment

I sat in the paddock yesterday (BL block) and Christ almighty I was surrounded by absolute farkin eediots of the highest order, to the point I was on the verge of a stand up row with the geezer behind me.

Now I know weall have opinions when it comes to football and they differ, which I respect, but this geezer was an absolute clown. A few examples:

* Long goal kick from them up, Hall & their forward go up for a 50/50 header and Hall wins it well. He screams "why don't you bring that down & hold it up".
            * Anytime a ball dropped, anywhere on the pitch regardless of scenario / situation, he would scream "why aren't we there!"
            * Stood up and shouted how awful Furlong was for diving in for a foul committed by Hall. I mean they don't exactly look alike ffs.
            * Regardless where the ball was on the pitch, screaming at Hoilett that he should be giving at option (sometimes valid, but mainly just ludicrous).
            * Whinging when we were keeping the ball & making Carlisle chase shadows (albeit rarely ) and shouting for us to "get it forward" then when we inevitably lumped it forward, would whinge we aren't keeping the ball.

Had to tell him to shut up in the second half as he was properly doing my swede in. These sort of games really do attract some plums, certainly more so than League games.
            Nice meeting you buddy.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Stevie wonder???
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                i think for these sort of games although the hoolies are slaged of nthey are never the less very loyal and the
                result is a much higher content of higly volotile insanely mentaly retarded nutcracker suite
                i know the newsagent in northolt sold 300 of these ten pound tickets so when they are in massive numbers only there old leader
                the merry ploughboy can control them but the problem lies with them spreading all over the ground
                as you know they all take these tablets that make them do really smelly farts
                so not only are the verbally abusive but they pollute the atmoshere im going to ask the merry ploughboy if he would
                tell them off i know theres six hundred going to brentford away so the smell will be awfull
                and if we lose there could be a load of anger management courses needed

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Was in AL Matty, some special lads in there, never again a home league cup game or sitting in the paddock.

No wonder I barely post here any more, didn't go Tuesday as I'm on holiday, my season ticket is in BL with my two sons, one has autism the other learning difficulties, how nice to see them described so nicely, would it be acceptable to describe the clientele of the west paddocks by their race? If not what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
                    No wonder I barely post here any more, didn't go Tuesday as I'm on holiday, my season ticket is in BL with my two sons, one has autism the other learning difficulties, how nice to see them described so nicely, would it be acceptable to describe the clientele of the west paddocks by their race? If not what's the difference?
                    Tbh mate I am fairly certain Merry is NOT referring to any kind of learning difficulty or such disabiltiy whatsoever, he is talking about the people that spout off aload of rubbish about what's going on on the pitch.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

if anybody

if anybody laughs at children with learning difficulties make no mistake loftboy,they will be well and trullly dealt with
                      i think this message board in 2007 was the biggest joke of all the message boards everybody said look
                      qprted and factomondo are banned from every other message board they are a load of braindead ex football hoolies
                      now in 2015 i trully feel this message board have used there greatest gift which is there sense of humour to create
                      a really good message board ironically i think the cardiff city message board is actually as good as ours they have an amazing sense of humour

BUT LOFTBOY PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED WE ARE WHAT WE ARE THATS POSSIBLY NOT VERY EDUCATED
                      BUT WE CERTAINLY WOULDNT LAUGH AT YOUR TWO CHILDREN
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Used to sit somewhere around there (think it was BL) in 2010/11 Used to have a 'character' in front of us who used to spend 80% of the game staring at the away fans, another 10% looking at ours behind him, and only about 10% actually watching the game. We had another three guys behind us who costantly moaned. I remember the last time I sat there we were unbeaten, many points clear at the top of the table and 2or 3 nil up in the match and still they were whinging!

Comment

i was in the WP for the cup game , its where i sit all the time , no regulars were their on tuesday apart from me and my 2 mates. i've sat in the ellersie and sar but settled in the wet seats as they're a good bunch in their and thru the years i get on with everyone. i had 3 fellas behind me on tuesday that did my head in talking absolute rubbish , if they sat their all the time i'd have to move ..... it's important who u sit next to /near to enjoy the game

Comment

Where I sit in the Loft I had old George who still attends both games home and away plus most England games and is about 90 and for some reason has started calling me Keith despite me knowing him for about 35 years

Anyway during a game he is as mad as a box of frogs and use to constantly tap me on the shoulder with his walking stick asking me if I saw that shot or save but now he has moved to the Ellersie and the strange thing is I actually miss him behind me

Just the other side is a young lady with the most foul mouth you will ever ever hear and the abuse she screams at opposition players would make your toes curl though in a funny way its quite a turn on

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Where I sit in the Loft I had old George who still attends both games home and away plus most England games and is about 90 and for some reason has started calling me Keith despite me knowing him for about 35 years

Anyway during a game he is as mad as a box of frogs and use to constantly tap me on the shoulder with his walking stick asking me if I saw that shot or save but now he has moved to the Ellersie and the strange thing is I actually miss him behind me

Just the other side is a young lady with the most foul mouth you will ever ever hear and the abuse she screams at opposition players would make your toes curl though in a funny way its quite a turn on
                              i must of heard " sort it out ramsey" 100 times from one fella tuesday

Comment

Does the bird that used to constantly scream 'aaaave hiiiim' still go ? Last time I see her she was getting nicked outside the old Bolton ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X