Wild West Paddock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild West Paddock

Jesus, I thought someone was going to bring out a banjo for a burst of deliverance such were the lot in there. Some very interesting characters !!!!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

did u see those 3 in the front row CL , could have walked straight off the set of wrong turn 3

Comment

Ain't that the phantom farters stomping ground?

Comment

You Rsssssss

Comment

That's what happens when you knock out cheap tickets.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

we were in SAR blok c and i thought it a bit strange ................
            maybe thats what our hardcore is .................

one step away from non league werdios ......
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              No she sat SA Road.maybe she demoted herself though.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                That was f block, very close to me.

Hairs in my nose still haven't grown back.

Comment

I sat in the paddock yesterday (BL block) and Christ almighty I was surrounded by absolute farkin eediots of the highest order, to the point I was on the verge of a stand up row with the geezer behind me.

Now I know weall have opinions when it comes to football and they differ, which I respect, but this geezer was an absolute clown. A few examples:

* Long goal kick from them up, Hall & their forward go up for a 50/50 header and Hall wins it well. He screams "why don't you bring that down & hold it up".
                  * Anytime a ball dropped, anywhere on the pitch regardless of scenario / situation, he would scream "why aren't we there!"
                  * Stood up and shouted how awful Furlong was for diving in for a foul committed by Hall. I mean they don't exactly look alike ffs.
                  * Regardless where the ball was on the pitch, screaming at Hoilett that he should be giving at option (sometimes valid, but mainly just ludicrous).
                  * Whinging when we were keeping the ball & making Carlisle chase shadows (albeit rarely ) and shouting for us to "get it forward" then when we inevitably lumped it forward, would whinge we aren't keeping the ball.

Had to tell him to shut up in the second half as he was properly doing my swede in. These sort of games really do attract some plums, certainly more so than League games.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Was in AL Matty, some special lads in there, never again a home league cup game or sitting in the paddock.
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                      Was in AL Matty, some special lads in there, never again a home league cup game or sitting in the paddock.
                      my boy was mascot at the Cardiff game so was there before the game while he was out on the pitch. some of the people in there! 2 blokes in particular were worthy of a mention. both mid 20's, both about 20 stone both wearing home shirts about 5 sizes too small... 1 with a giant hole in, and 1 with half his pie down the front of him.

hanging around by the dug outs like 2 5 year olds hunting for autographs. seriously pathetic stuff. luckily I didn't have to endure the actual game there.

last time I was in the paddock was when it was standing, and it used to be decent.

wont be paying to ever sit there.

Comment

i think

i think for these sort of games although the hoolies are slaged of nthey are never the less very loyal and the
                        result is a much higher content of higly volotile insanely mentaly retarded nutcracker suite
                        i know the newsagent in northolt sold 300 of these ten pound tickets so when they are in massive numbers only there old leader
                        the merry ploughboy can control them but the problem lies with them spreading all over the ground
                        as you know they all take these tablets that make them do really smelly farts
                        so not only are the verbally abusive but they pollute the atmoshere im going to ask the merry ploughboy if he would
                        tell them off i know theres six hundred going to brentford away so the smell will be awfull
                        and if we lose there could be a load of anger management courses needed
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          I sat in the paddock yesterday (BL block) and Christ almighty I was surrounded by absolute farkin eediots of the highest order, to the point I was on the verge of a stand up row with the geezer behind me.

Now I know weall have opinions when it comes to football and they differ, which I respect, but this geezer was an absolute clown. A few examples:

* Long goal kick from them up, Hall & their forward go up for a 50/50 header and Hall wins it well. He screams "why don't you bring that down & hold it up".
                          * Anytime a ball dropped, anywhere on the pitch regardless of scenario / situation, he would scream "why aren't we there!"
                          * Stood up and shouted how awful Furlong was for diving in for a foul committed by Hall. I mean they don't exactly look alike ffs.
                          * Regardless where the ball was on the pitch, screaming at Hoilett that he should be giving at option (sometimes valid, but mainly just ludicrous).
                          * Whinging when we were keeping the ball & making Carlisle chase shadows (albeit rarely ) and shouting for us to "get it forward" then when we inevitably lumped it forward, would whinge we aren't keeping the ball.

Had to tell him to shut up in the second half as he was properly doing my swede in. These sort of games really do attract some plums, certainly more so than League games.
                          I love these people though, they make my day. Had another one going absolutely ape Sh!t at SWP last season for 90 minutes when it was in fact hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            i think for these sort of games although the hoolies are slaged of nthey are never the less very loyal and the
                            result is a much higher content of higly volotile insanely mentaly retarded nutcracker suite
                            i know the newsagent in northolt sold 300 of these ten pound tickets so when they are in massive numbers only there old leader
                            the merry ploughboy can control them but the problem lies with them spreading all over the ground
                            as you know they all take these tablets that make them do really smelly farts
                            so not only are the verbally abusive but they pollute the atmoshere im going to ask the merry ploughboy if he would
                            tell them off i know theres six hundred going to brentford away so the smell will be awfull
                            and if we lose there could be a load of anger management courses needed
                            Just think I've woken up in a parallel universe! Great stuff Ted!

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                              my boy was mascot at the Cardiff game so was there before the game while he was out on the pitch. some of the people in there! 2 blokes in particular were worthy of a mention. both mid 20's, both about 20 stone both wearing home shirts about 5 sizes too small... 1 with a giant hole in, and 1 with half his pie down the front of him.

hanging around by the dug outs like 2 5 year olds hunting for autographs. seriously pathetic stuff. luckily I didn't have to endure the actual game there.

last time I was in the paddock was when it was standing, and it used to be decent.

wont be paying to ever sit there.
                              Ok , il hold me hands up I'm carrying a bit of holiday weight but I did get 2 autographs,one from the substitute Kitman and one on my new refraining order
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X