Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Why is tonight Tony's fault?
    I love how this very simple question, to end this ridiculous thread is completely ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
      I love how this very simple question, to end this ridiculous thread is completely ignored.
      He put CR and LF in charge so the buck stops with him.

Comment

Oh yes it's terrible how we are 6th with increased fiscal responsibility, sensible transfers and younger, hungrier players... heads should roll

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Oh yes it's terrible how we are 6th with increased fiscal responsibility, sensible transfers and younger, hungrier players... heads should roll
          They were not so hungry last night were they.

Comment

Because it's not, and no one can come up with an answer to james's question.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just had back to back wins, including a great win away to Wolves. Sitting around the position in the table i'm sure the majority of people would take at the end of the season, completely changed the ethos on the way we are buying and selling players and have cut massive costs from the club. Bloody useless these lot arnt they

We played a second string team in a cup competition.....like we have done for last 20 years. Not bothered that we are out of that cup in the slightest. You see year after year lower ranked teams who progress further in these competition, their league results suffer.

Comment

Everybody should I've the league cup a wide birth, we always put out a S##T team and have done for the last 10 years, so I won't do league cup games anymore I moaned on here some years back about getting fans to come, and then putting out a inadequate team, and they should've refunded the fans

Comment

Just had back to back wins, including a great win away to Wolves. Sitting around the position in the table i'm sure the majority of people would take at the end of the season, completely changed the ethos on the way we are buying and selling players and have cut massive costs from the club. Bloody useless these lot arnt they

We played a second string team in a cup competition.....like we have done for last 20 years. Not bothered that we are out of that cup in the slightest. You see year after year lower ranked teams who progress further in these competition, their league results suffer.
                  Good post mate
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Great post that fella. Like you say it's what we've done for 20 odd years.

But hey, let them blame TF if it makes them happy. While you're about it, blame him for Vauxhall Motors, Port Vale, Swansea, Southend, even Oxford in the final and plenty more before he was in charge .
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Great post that fella. Like you say it's what we've done for 20 odd years.

But hey, let them blame TF if it makes them happy. While you're about it, blame him for Vauxhall Motors, Port Vale, Swansea, Southend, even Oxford in the final and plenty more before he was in charge .
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• tony fernades

tony fernades and amitt and lakeith mittal should never be abused they have put millions of there own money
                        into our club and along with the legendary wintons have created the very basis of our little football club putting abusive stuff about tony fernades
                        is completely non profitable you can #### off les ferdinand and cris ramsey because arguabley they are mis managing the club
                        but currently we are sixth in table so I dont know what more you can want we could easily go up as champions
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          Hope you have deep pockets and a thick hide then fella
                          Oh he is thick alright, not sure about the deep, Happy the way the club is looking to go foward, We will have a good season!!!!

Comment

• The only thing I've got against TF is he's twitter use chats rubbish
                            R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

very original name you have there fella, mind telling us all what previous name you went by on here.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                very original name you have there fella, mind telling us all what previous name you went by on here.
                                been viewing for years now, even back when it was the old board with pete and co. but never actually signed up. Apparently "lube me" was inappropriate so i have changed to this name as im sure it will get a reaction out of some

Comment

Working...
                                X