Fernandes you are turning this club into a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes you are turning this club into a joke

The under 21s and under 18s can't win you have a manager that is totally clueless and that is proved by the amount of changes he made, which is totally taking the p*ss out of the fans that paid good money to see that dross, Fernandes you should give all the fans that turned up their money back, and send CR down the road if you expect us to do well in the championship think twice, we concede 2 goals every game bar one, against most of the sides in the championship if we concede 2 goals we are going to get beat' time to wake up Tony you have got it wrong, with these muppets in charge.

Did you say the same after any of the previous two wins out of interest?

Comment

No unfortunately he was on his holidays croydon mate.

Sixth in the league, top scoring club in the league and we get a thread like this after playing the cleaners in a mickey mouse cup that nearly every championship club is out of as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Did you say the same after any of the previous two wins out of interest?
        Even after those 2 wins I said well done but that does not change my view in which way the club is being run, and I will be glad when CR and LF are gone, and it proves tonight that CR does not have a clue.

Comment

Try counting to ten - it is less embarrassing.

Comment

Why is tonight Tony's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Even after those 2 wins I said well done but that does not change my view in which way the club is being run, and I will be glad when CR and LF are gone, and it proves tonight that CR does not have a clue.
              Are you going to have to do this type of sensationalist thread EVERY SINGLE time we lose though mate?

Comment

Do Man Utd fans give the club this much stick when they don't get to the final? Who actually cares. I went to the match, had a fine time with some mates and took the #### a bit. Its ultimately a mickey mouse cup as Kev put it and you won't hear more criticism at any other club about getting knocked out.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Are you going to have to do this type of sensationalist thread EVERY SINGLE time we lose though mate?
                  I really wouldn't be surprised if he does.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Donkey
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Get a grip

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        The under 21s and under 18s can't win you have a manager that is totally clueless and that is proved by the amount of changes he made, which is totally taking the p*ss out of the fans that paid good money to see that dross, Fernandes you should give all the fans that turned up their money back, and send CR down the road if you expect us to do well in the championship think twice, we concede 2 goals every game bar one, against most of the sides in the championship if we concede 2 goals we are going to get beat' time to wake up Tony you have got it wrong, with these muppets in charge.
                        Your a proper mug fella. Just moan about everything. Pick your toys up and look at the game in more detail. Ramsey clearly ain't bothered about the cup and we all know we ain't got the depth to make the whole sale changes we done tonight.

Main thing was to give the reserves and youngsters game time and give our important first team players a rest as the league is the priority.

Clubs doing fantastic so far imo. Sitting sixth in the league and scored more goals than anyone on the back of relegation and another rebuilding job and haven't finished strengthening defensively.

Doing better than boro, wolves and Derby. Hardly a crisis is it. Stop embarrassing yourself with these threads. Might of understood it a tiny bit of it was our first 11.

Comment

If Austin Phillips and Fer goes and maybe one or two others what have we left a division one squad if we are lucky, no strength in depth this is a tough division and we will struggle, if I remember last season the same people kept on saying we will be ok the rest is history'

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Your a proper mug fella. Just moan about everything. Pick your toys up and look at the game in more detail. Ramsey clearly ain't bothered about the cup and we all know we ain't got the depth to make the whole sale changes we done tonight.

Main thing was to give the reserves and youngsters game time and give our important first team players a rest as the league is the priority.

Clubs doing fantastic so far imo. Sitting sixth in the league and scored more goals than anyone on the back of relegation and another rebuilding job and haven't finished strengthening defensively.

Doing better than boro, wolves and Derby. Hardly a crisis is it. Stop embarrassing yourself with these threads. Might of understood it a tiny bit of it was our first 11.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I bet they will all finish above us they have much stronger squads than us, our defence is dreadful we got away with it because we are banging them in at the other end at the moment, and if you can't see that we have no decent back up players which was proved tonight you are in dreamland.

Comment

Working...
                              X