On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality is setting in.

I have said before we do not have the quality in our youth.

Comment

Also say JET and the Kaiser are not going to do the job up front if Chas Matt leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        Polter is just getting his sea legs under him; and he'll never be a Charlie Austin replacement who IMO is one of soccer's (most under-appreciated) best. If Charlie leaves, as expected, we WILL need a proven striker replacement. Short of that, our primary scorers will have to come from what is looking like a star-studded midfield.
        Danny Ings looks like down the pecking order. Bring him on loan?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Agree he is crap, but does sometimes surprise you with a bit of skill, entertaining in a #### sort of way.
          Sounds like another Marc Nygaard.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Hahahahaha.........is the heat in Kuwait getting to you Yousef? More chance of bringing in Danny La Rue!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Agree he is crap, but does sometimes surprise you with a bit of skill, entertaining in a #### sort of way.
              Like in the first half when he done that nice little spin / turn, put himself through and then sliced his shot high into the School End?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Sounds like another Marc Nygaard.
                That's exactly who he does remind me of!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  That's exactly who he does remind me of!
                  Now there is a place for that type of player in a Championship squad but if Charlie goes then we need to replace him with a goalscorer.

Comment

Wow
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      If Charlie stays, we should keep an eye on that situation later in the year, but I suspect Bournmouth would be straight in there, good shout though.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

If charlie leaves God knows who we can get in to replace him,, just read gayle don't want to drop into the championship so he is norwich bound, I can't blame him for that.
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          If charlie leaves God knows who we can get in to replace him,, just read gayle don't want to drop into the championship so he is norwich bound, I can't blame him for that.
                          The price that decent strikers are going for this window, I doubt we'll sign anyone of any real promise if Charlie goes. Unless we can unearth a gem from overseas.

Comment

Pretty damning player ratings: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...layer-ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              The price that decent strikers are going for this window, I doubt we'll sign anyone of any real promise if Charlie goes. Unless we can unearth a gem from overseas.
                              Am sure we should go down that pathway off looking overseas, look at chery a real gem and we got him for peanuts, them players want to come into the English game. I can't think off the top off my head who to go for. Maybe there is another Dutch wizard lurking somewhere,, English talent price them selfs out especially in the championship
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X