On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Dismal performance from our reserves, only Hall,Poulter,Hill and JET will be of any use to the first team, Gobern is hopeless and of the youngsters only Doughty looks ok, Furlong and Cox are a million miles away from being first teamers, hard to judge keeper but he was understandably a bit nervous, especially with our full backs.

Depending on who goes we may need 6-7 more players as most of this lot tonight were crap.

Glad i never went
    R's

Comment

Totally agree waste of a £5!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Dismal performance from our reserves, only Hall,Poulter,Hill and JET will be of any use to the first team, Gobern is hopeless and of the youngsters only Doughty looks ok, Furlong and Cox are a million miles away from being first teamers, hard to judge keeper but he was understandably a bit nervous, especially with our full backs.

Depending on who goes we may need 6-7 more players as most of this lot tonight were crap.
        Problem is several of them are new. Hardly going to be replaced. For better or worse we are stuck with more of them.

Comment

Smithies looked good to me.

Comment

Was a load of crap. Polter is pony mate I'm sorry. Touch is awful, shooting dismal, doesn't jump & a man of his size who can't bully a defender. It's pathetic. He won't do a thing in the championship mark my words. No one stood out for me.

Also the keeper was at fault for the first one. Should of steamed out and smothered the ball, why try and stand up in a one on one when the striker was running towards you and it was 50/50? Poor. I won't slate him though, good youn keeper in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Was a load of crap. Polter is pony mate I'm sorry. Touch is awful, shooting dismal, doesn't jump & a man of his size who can't bully a defender. It's pathetic. He won't do a thing in the championship mark my words. No one stood out for me.

Also the keeper was at fault for the first one. Should of steamed out and smothered the ball, why try and stand up in a one on one when the striker was running towards you and it was 50/50? Poor. I won't slate him though, good youn keeper in the making.
              Bang on Jim. Polter is pony, absolute pony.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Agree he is crap, but does sometimes surprise you with a bit of skill, entertaining in a #### sort of way.

Comment

Polter is just getting his sea legs under him; and he'll never be a Charlie Austin replacement who IMO is one of soccer's (most under-appreciated) best. If Charlie leaves, as expected, we WILL need a proven striker replacement. Short of that, our primary scorers will have to come from what is looking like a star-studded midfield.

Comment

So Polter is Dave Agys white cousin?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      Agree he is crap, but does sometimes surprise you with a bit of skill, entertaining in a #### sort of way.
                      That's reassuring then..

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

He made a couple of tidy lay offs granted. I'm more concerned that he can't hit a cows #### with a banjo. Truly ####.

Comment

Totally agree Jimmy, I can't believe hoillet never got slated he is worse than pony he just runs into blind alleys, my nans got a better first touch than polter and she as been dead for over 30 years
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Agree with the second point but def not with the first. Think polter will come good with the right delivery instead of having wingers on their weak foot who cant cross. I was with my mates at the game and I was rampaging about Smithies for their first. What is he actually doing running at it and then just stopping. Never open the opportunity for them to get past you.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X