QPR vs Carlisle Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
    Chris Powell was there tonight. God knows why, can't have learned much! Tony was there too, might realise we need replacements if Austin and Phillips go
    I doubt Tony would have realised anything . He's away with the fairies

Comment

• The fans deserve better than a second string outfit taking the field. The management has shown clear contempt for the competition and the fans that turned up tonight. I don't criticise anyone for turning up tonight, but they deserve better. I think fans really should stop attending these cup games as a protest at the club's policy of "couldn't give a ####". Yes, supporters support, but the management obviously can't be bothered.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        The fans deserve better than a second string outfit taking the field. The management has shown clear contempt for the competition and the fans that turned up tonight. I don't criticise anyone for turning up tonight, but they deserve better. I think fans really should stop attending these cup games as a protest at the club's policy of "couldn't give a ####". Yes, supporters support, but the management obviously can't be bothered.
        Honestly not being argumentative but i really dont think the supporters deserved anything more than they got. The club near enough said dont bother coming by not opening the ground and that was even with cheap tickets.
        If you was booking a holiday and the hotel said we wont open any swimming pools or restaraunts or bars would you book it?
        It was really clear the game meant nothing to the club or the management, and they showed it by the team they put out, if you went , surely its because you love going to football and like night games, not to see a win and a first team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Honestly not being argumentative but i really dont think the supporters deserved anything more than they got. The club near enough said dont bother coming by not opening the ground and that was even with cheap tickets.
          If you was booking a holiday and the hotel said we wont open any swimming pools or restaraunts or bars would you book it?
          It was really clear the game meant nothing to the club or the management, and they showed it by the team they put out, if you went , surely its because you love going to football and like night games, not to see a win and a first team.
          I agree with you Kev & I was one of those that went. Ramsey told us that we was making "wholesale changes" to give "squad players" some game time, I, personally, don't have an issue with tht at all. That team selected had MORE than enough ability to see off Carlisle & the players bottled it, they were $hit.

Not the sort to makesilly statements like I want my ticket refunded, we take that chance when we buy a ticket. On the flip side,we don't go and offer the club extra money after a really good game because we have enjoyed it so much do we. All part of the joys of being an Rs fan
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X