Huddersfield Roll Call & Pubs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfield Roll Call & Pubs.

How many are headed up on Saturday & where are those headed for the pre-game alcohol consumption? Me +2 headed up, last time there was a fair few Rangers in the pub next to the station (I think it's called The Head of Steam IIRC) so will likely head there
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I'm going with the LSA so could end up anywhere even John O grotes or Australia
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      How many are headed up on Saturday & where are those headed for the pre-game alcohol consumption? Me +2 headed up, last time there was a fair few Rangers in the pub next to the station (I think it's called The Head of Steam IIRC) so will likely head there
      Matty we are on the 9 out of KX mate and changing at leeds, should be in hudd by 12, so will head into that boozer by the station, see you there fella

Comment

3 of us going will prob go nearest pub to station

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
          Matty we are on the 9 out of KX mate and changing at leeds, should be in hudd by 12, so will head into that boozer by the station, see you there fella
          Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          3 of us going will prob go nearest pub to station

Comment

Is the Train station close to the ground ?
            Never been before.......

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Is the Train station close to the ground ?
              Never been before.......
              About 15min walk mate.

Comment

I'm going to be there, hoping to meet up with a couple of mates, so will recommend that pub to them, unless anyone knows of one nearer to the ground, maybe the Peacock Inn (obvious QPR connection!) on Leeds Road?

Comment

Cheers Matty, just checked GWL site for Away ground help. It also suggests 15 mins stroll.

Tried Google Maps 'Head of Steam' pub, it just shows the one in Leeds, not Huddersfield ? Any idea where near station it is ? Might have changed it's name ?
                  Get West London also mentions Head of Steam & Cherry Tree pub (out station, right down John Williams St as Away fan friendly.
                  Also Gas Club on Gasworks St as closest to the ground but they charge £1 entry !

Comment

Not for me mate, biggest sh it hole you'll get this season. Horrible place and I will pass. Looking forward to fulham away personally
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      Cheers Matty, just checked GWL site for Away ground help. It also suggests 15 mins stroll.

Tried Google Maps 'Head of Steam' pub, it just shows the one in Leeds, not Huddersfield ? Any idea where near station it is ? Might have changed it's name ?
                      Get West London also mentions Head of Steam & Cherry Tree pub (out station, right down John Williams St as Away fan friendly.
                      Also Gas Club on Gasworks St as closest to the ground but they charge £1 entry !
                      It's literally on your right as you exit the train station mate.

http://www.theheadofsteam.co.uk/pub?pub=3

Comment

drove their last time we played them , never seen so many baseball caps in my life , good away day

Comment

It's literally on your right as you exit the train station mate.
                          http://www.theheadofsteam.co.uk/pub?pub=3

Top man Matty - That's a bit o'me.

Comment

Cherry tree is an absolute dive of a pub. Like a pub from back in the day when we were in it last

Comment

Me and a mate will be heading up for this one. We are considering going via Kings Cross and up rather than Basingstoke/Reading to travel with more R's fans. It will be my first trip to Huddersfield.

Comment

Working...
                              X