Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stans day

What a wonderful thing the club did.
    We are quick to judge them negatively but slow to praise.

I love QPR!

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    What a wonderful thing the club did.
    We are quick to judge them negatively but slow to praise.

I love QPR!
    Amen to this! Further cementing the Family aspect of this club. Love this club when it does stuff like this!

Despite the mayhem, there are still values and respect of those who played for the club. Great work Fernandes, Sinton, Ian Taylor and anyone else who set it up.
    Last edited by QPRNW9; 25-08-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Was brilliant and good old Stan milked every moment of it, which was great to see.

Well done Ian Taylor and all involved.

Comment

Watched the tunnel cam vid last night and found it surprisingly emotional when Stan took to the pitch before the game. Just to see the great man
        back on the pitch and the ovation given to him was amazing. Well done to all

Comment

Felt great for me so hoping Stan had one of the best days of his life since retiring

Stanley Stanley Stanley
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It was a fitting tribute to the greatest player I have had the privilege to watch. Great to see Stanley lapping it up too and for his younger family to see what he meant to us.

Comment

Stan seemed to absolutely love it. Great move by the club.

Comment

6k don't seem like much to have raised though, if everybody who went put £1 in the bucket theres 16k

Comment

The fans can't be faulted for remembering our greatest servants - its the club that needs to and is improving to be fair. QPR's greatest ever player should not have to work in a tile shop in Brentford.

Comment

Working...
                  X