Fulham Away Tickets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    On sale already for those with 100 loyalty points. I thought away games tickets usually go on sale 2 weeks before the match, not a month?! Just posting in case people weren't aware (I wasn't until the old man told me this yesterday!).

got mine saturday, because I figured theres no way it would get to Tuesday let along general sale.
    queue was massive as expected, so i sorted out hull fulham and carlisle in one go. the bloke at the window had a rubber-banded pack of fulham tickets. (as well as hull and huddersfield. the hull ones looked a lot more than the fulham ones)
    anyone know what our allocation is?
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

last time i was at fulham i was in the front row , worst seat i've ever had couldn't see properly as u are low down, got mine on saturday after the game smaller Q

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Could be part owned by a QPR fan soon
        Ha, would be fun. That would **** a few of the regulars off!

Went there with a couple of bees before a game a couple of seasons back... Was told not to let anyone in there know I was an R, as its lively!! Jesus it was like a vicar's tea party!

A hand full of football factory wannabees in there making out they were West Ham!

Best comedy material I'd heard for a while. Couldn't stop laughing.

Embarrassing stuff.

Comment

Is the OSP still there????

Comment

already sorted out tickets in the neutrals bit via Fulham season ticket holder, Rangers will be everywhere - lets just hope the team turns up

Comment

The ticket allocation has been increased http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/fu...-2651870.aspx?
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Is that whole end or just proportion of it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Is that whole end of just proportion of it
                  Nearly 4k mate it must be all the away end,, I can't see them letting neutral fans in for this fixture
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I think that end holds up to 5500, might be wrong but sure its more then the 4k

Comment

There will be a fair few rocking up on the day, icludiing myself if I have enough wedge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        There will be a fair few rocking up on the day, icludiing myself if I have enough wedge.
                        You gotta ticket yet ED?
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          You gotta ticket yet ED?
                          No harryboy i'm going to Ireland first week in October so saving wedge for that. If works good over the next month i'll see how it goes. Also doing Birmingham away so that is my priority over Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            got mine saturday, because I figured theres no way it would get to Tuesday let along general sale.
                            queue was massive as expected, so i sorted out hull fulham and carlisle in one go. the bloke at the window had a rubber-banded pack of fulham tickets. (as well as hull and huddersfield. the hull ones looked a lot more than the fulham ones)
                            anyone know what our allocation is?
                            Why queue Arthur? You can book online in three minutes. The phone service sucks, however.

Comment

Weve got to make sure we sell out now , or we`ll never hear the end of it from rupert
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post

You think we'll be able to POTD?
                                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                                X