• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Genuinely pooping it

Hahahahahahaha what a sausage

#FanBoy #weirdo #obsessed #WantsMicksJizz #WrongSort
    Haha "what a sausage" genuinely made me LOL........ thats all, as you where...
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yea you go to cookes at 9am fan boy

Let us know how you get on. Farking fruit

Comment

Yea you go to cookes at 9am fan boy

Let us know how you get on. Farking fruit
        i thought Cookes had closed down ,better go next door to the Zippy ,can recomend there Brown Dearby
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          i thought Cookes had closed down ,better go next door to the Zippy ,can recomend there Brown Dearby
          Classic pud.

I'm still here waiting. Where's fan boy?

Comment

Classic pud.

I'm still here waiting. Where's fan boy?
            In Ipswich?

Comment

Jimmy rabbit exposed as all mouth official!!

You threatened to "come and cave my head in", we arranged a specific time and a place, where were you??

Just a keyboard gladiator obviously.

When you grow a pair let me know, until then stfu you weak mouthy little ****.

And to your girlfriends saying that I am posting negative comments after we won a match, go and read my posts and times before you make up accusations.

If somebody makes a threat against me, I give them a time and a place to settle it, every time.

I am not religious in any way but even the bible tells you to live that way and thats what people have done for the last 2000 years. If you choose to drop to your knees in the face of being threatened, I wish you good luck.

No doubt jimmy will be back very very shortly sending out threats and abuse but son do not send them my way or I will tell your mummy that you swear.

You have been exposed as all mouth.

When you are actually going to turn up to carry out your threats let me know, I live 5 minutes from Cooke's.

Comment

Rangers Agro rangers Agro ello ello
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

And say hi to your mum for me.

Comment

Need hove ranger here pronto.

#SlugItOut
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                      My final post on this thread. 9am tomorrow morning outside Cooke's. You have attacked me for no reason, called me childish names and finally threatened to cave my head in (thanks for putting it in writing for me). Lets see if you turn up? Over and out!
                      #bellend
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You weren't there fan boy why are you lying? I'm at every home game. How about the Bok before the Forest game at 11? Can't wait to treat you to a glass of their finest

Comment

You threatened to "come and cave my head in", we arranged a specific time and a place, where were you??

And to your girlfriends saying that I am posting negative comments after we won a match, go and read my posts and times before you make up accusations.

If somebody makes a threat against me, I give them a time and a place to settle it, every time.

I am not religious in any way but even the bible tells you to live that way and thats what people have done for the last 2000 years. If you choose to drop to your knees in the face of being threatened, I wish you good luck.

No doubt jimmy will be back very very shortly sending out threats and abuse but son do not send them my way or I will tell your mummy that you swear.

When you are actually going to turn up to carry out your threats let me know, I live 5 minutes from Cooke's.
                          My goodness you are genuinely the most embarassing poster by such a margin it's a joke. At least young Lewis had some charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            My goodness you are genuinely the most embarassing poster by such a margin it's a joke. At least young Lewis had some charisma.
                            Fantastic innit A.

What an obsessed weirdo

Comment

Jimmy packed me in not so long ago, now he has a new b itch
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                Jimmy packed me in not so long ago, now he has a new b itch
                                You're sound Harry son

Comment

Working...
                                X