Toninho & Jimmy Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    I'm really worried. What should I do? Can he track me down through my username? Maybe he knows private investigators??! Omg OMG I didn't want this to get so out of control. I'm going to delete my account I don't want this absolute loon on my case. Please help me!!!

W##### pfft
    You might have to assume a new identity and move country... Think it's your only option

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      You might have to assume a new identity and move country... Think it's your only option

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
        Alright #####, i am going out now, will be back at 12, will deal with you then #####
        Jimmy think he's going to put you over his knee

Comment

I'm really worried. What should I do? Can he track me down through my username? Maybe he knows private investigators??! Omg OMG I didn't want this to get so out of control. I'm going to delete my account I don't want this absolute loon on my case. Please help me!!!

W##### pfft
          The quote that you are talking about was made months ago NOT after todays game be11end. Instead of hiding behind your mummys computer and sending out abuse like a naughty little boy, why don't you come to meet me outside cooke's and then you can insult me to my face. I can do 9pm tonight or 9am tomorrow.
          Unless you are a mouthy little gobsh1te with no ba11s that is.

Comment

Stan, your back, the sections your baby! Sort it mate please

Comment

The quote that you are talking about was made months ago NOT after todays game be11end. Instead of hiding behind your mummys computer and sending out abuse like a naughty little boy, why don't you come to meet me outside cooke's and then you can insult me to my face. I can do 9pm tonight or 9am tomorrow.
              As if you hadn't embarrassed yourself enough.. You surpass even the most childish rants on this board. Offering out other supporters? Hahaha jog on fella

Comment

Just got home and read this nonsense. Ipswich lose or something today?

Comment

He's gotta be one of the most cringiest people on here and that's saying something.

Imagine waiting till full time after a win to write that load of old shite. What a tit
                  I'm not having this ##### attack me and call me a tit for no reason, If he has a problem with me he can come to meet me and we can settle it, the same extends to you

Comment

This is better than anything on the telly tonight,, keep it up lads maybe we can do a boxset and sell it on eBay
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

If I was Jimmy I would emigrate to Australia, he will never find you there in the outback, get the barby on sport
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Genuinely pooping it

Hahahahahahaha what a sausage

#FanBoy #weirdo #obsessed #WantsMicksJizz #WrongSort

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave
                          Ok just stay calm Jimmy......Get as many pillows and quilts as you can find, pile them up against the bedroom door
                          and hide in the wardrobe till after midnight..........and if he turns up, whatever you do, don't get him wet or feed him after midnight!
                          Things should be fine by morning!
                          best yet hahahaha

Comment

My final post on this thread. 9am tomorrow morning outside Cooke's. You have attacked me for no reason, called me childish names and finally threatened to cave my head in (thanks for putting it in writing for me). Lets see if you turn up? Over and out!

Comment

My final post on this thread. 9am tomorrow morning outside Cooke's. You have attacked me for no reason, called me childish names and finally threatened to cave my head in (thanks for putting it in writing for me). Lets see if you turn up? Over and out!
                              You're the most cringeworthy poster I've seen on here. And there have been some humdingers.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2