Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toninho & Jimmy Rabbit

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    You having a ####ing laugh pal, couldn't keep us up due to last manager & the players he had, as regard promotion we've played 3 games so no one will know untill May, layoff funny pills mate.
    CR has been very lucky so far this season. Lucky that Charlie and Matty are still here and lucky that the wolves keeper was a donkey. If it wasn't for these circumstances we would be joint bottom on 1 point.

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
    CR has been very lucky so far this season. Lucky that Charlie and Matty are still here and lucky that the wolves keeper was a donkey. If it wasn't for these circumstances we would be joint bottom on 1 point.
    But they are and we ain't!!

You seem to revel in potential misfortune for our club. Why? What sort of fan are you?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He has spent only £10 thousand pounds on his squad at Ipswich using youth, lower league scouted bargains and a couple of loan players and they are on the verge of the playoffs for the 2nd successive season.
      He has a history of getting up from the championship and staying up apart from one bad year with wolves, and look what happened to them when he was gone. He could be tempted by actually having access to a transfer budget.

More detailed history from wiki

1993-94 finished 3rd in championship with Millwall losing in playoffs to Derby.
      In 1996 he left Millwall 14 points clear of relegation (although they still went down without him) to take the Republic of Ireland job.

1996 became Republic of Ireland boss. Narrowly missed out on qualification to 1998 world cup and 2000 euros, 2002 qualified for world cup and made it past group stages losing to Spain on penalties after missing a penalty during the game. And without the services of Roy Keane who had spat his dummy and did not play in the tournament.

2003 took over towards the end of the season at Sunderland when they looked doomed. He could not save them, but the following season they lost on penalties in the play offs to Palace who had scored a stoppage time equalizer. The following season he took them up as champions with 94 points.

2006 Wolves. Again with youth players, lower league signings and free transfers, He made the playoffs in 2006. The following season 2007 They came 7th only missing out on the playoffs by goal difference. 2008 He pulled it off in style, Top of the league for 42 of the 46 game season. And kept Wolves in the Premier League for 2 successive seasons.

2012 Ipswich. The first season was about guiding them to safety from bottom of the league and run of 13 matches without a win, He put together a run of 13 matches without a defeat and dragged them up to 14th place. The following year took 9th place. And this year 5th place with 1 game left.

All this done without virtually any transfer budget. Is there any other choice??

Forget all this talk of Paul Clement. A cold drizzly Tuesday night in Rotherham or Huddersfield is not the same as contesting champions league glory with galacticos.
      Plank

Comment

Originally posted by QprMicky View Post
        Plank
        He's gotta be one of the most cringiest people on here and that's saying something.

Imagine waiting till full time after a win to write that load of old shite. What a tit

Comment

Originally posted by QprMicky View Post
          Plank
          He's gotta be one of the most cringiest people on here and that's saying something.

Imagine waiting till full time after a win to write that load of old shite. What a tit

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Stalkerish fan boys yea. Embarrassing.

Comment

Stalkerish fan boys yea. Embarrassing.
                  yes or no?
                  are you talking about me?

Comment

yes or no?
                    are you talking about me?
                    Yea 100%

What's your obsession with Mick McCarthy the worlds greatest manager? Can't you just enjoy the win FFS

Comment

Yea 100%

What's your obsession with Mick McCarthy the worlds greatest manager? Can't you just enjoy the win FFS
                      Alright #####, i am going out now, will be back at 12, will deal with you then #####

Comment

Oh no

Comment

Alright #####, i am going out now, will be back at 12, will deal with you then #####
                          Pathetic... You are just showing yourself up fella... Kind of things said in a playground

Comment

Thats actually one of the most embarrassing posts ive ever seen

Comment

I'm really worried. What should I do? Can he track me down through my username? Maybe he knows private investigators??! Omg OMG I didn't want this to get so out of control. I'm going to delete my account I don't want this absolute loon on my case. Please help me!!!

W##### pfft

Comment

Working...
                              X