X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
    Thought koncesky did ok really
    Always showing for ball
    I'm not he's biggest fan but What did he do wrong ?
    I agree. He did ok today.

Comment

I thought Koncesky did ok, quite often in the 2nd half he had the ball out wide and there was no pass back and no one was making a run up front so he had to try a ball that wasn't really on which isn't his fault. If there is no one free you can't pass to your own team.

Comment

Also played well against wolves by all accounts

Comment

perch is utter dross. why we spent a mil on him is beyond me. been part of two sucsessive relegations with wigan.

#rightsort
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Konchesky did well today, not sure why he is getting stick.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Rob Green did fine today, got an assist and made some decent saves. Defensively, only Onuoha really stands out (as expected to be honest). Think Hall is decent but we need a better ball player because we can't be relying on their distribution when we are under pressure.
              I thought he should've at least got a hand to the shot for the 1st goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                perch is utter dross. why we spent a mil on him is beyond me. been part of two sucsessive relegations with wigan.

#rightsort
                Bit harsh singling out Perch. I don't think any of the back four have covered themselves in glory so far this season, presumably because 3/4 of them are new to the football club, and will need 5-10 games to get used to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I thought he should've at least got a hand to the shot for the 1st goal.
                  Look at it from the tv angles and it was a very very good finish by all accounts. tough shot to get your hands too especially seeing it as late as he did.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#rightsort
                    Actually, one relegation (with an FA Cup win), one play off semi final season and one more relegation with 2 club player of the season awards in a row to his name
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Look at it from the tv angles and it was a very very good finish by all accounts. tough shot to get your hands too especially seeing it as late as he did.
                      Maybe, but I must've seen Green concede that same goal 15-20 times since he's played for us. Rather than moving and then diving, he seems to just dive from a standing position in the middle of the goal....hence the reason he gets beaten by so many placed shots into the corners. I'm really not sure he saw it that late either, seeing as no-one closed the bloke down and were not really in Green's way.

Comment

Working...
                      X