Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think that sacking Ramsey could be a political hot potato because he is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Embarassing question, but since you asked the answer is no!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      A bit away from the question, some fans need to realise we are not a big club. Asking to change the manager after losing 2-3 games is ridiculous.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        I'm not looking for ludicrous rants as this is a serious question
        awesome quote...

so somehow not being sacked after only 4 competitive games as permanent manager (1 win, 1 draw, 2 defeats) can only be as a result of the "race card" being used.

laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          A bit away from the question, some fans need to realise we are not a big club. Asking to change the manager after losing 2-3 games is ridiculous.
          Yup. This exactly. We have some spoilt brats among us.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think its less about Ramsey being black and more of him being Les's mate.

I personally think we'd still stick with him even if we did end up going into league 1!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              I think its less about Ramsey being black and more of him being Les's mate.

I personally think we'd still stick with him even if we did end up going into league 1!
              ...but absolutely nothing to do with him only having been permanent manager for 4 matches?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                ...but absolutely nothing to do with him only having been permanent manager for 4 matches?
                His been with us since January mate.

Comment

His been with us since January mate.
                  yeah, i'd noticed (well since february actually, but...), but only permanent manager since 19 may - 4 whole games.

other clubs laugh at us and no wonder... 4 games after being appointed manager and some supporters are whining that he hasn't been sacked because, er, he's black or he's someone's mate. same way they complain that if any new signing makes a single mistake, then they should never play for the club again (and presumably renounce their right to being paid).

have some patience.

Comment

no
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                      yeah, i'd noticed (well since february actually, but...), but only permanent manager since 19 may - 4 whole games.

other clubs laugh at us and no wonder... 4 games after being appointed manager and some supporters are whining that he hasn't been sacked because, er, he's black or he's someone's mate. same way they complain that if any new signing makes a single mistake, then they should never play for the club again (and presumably renounce their right to being paid).

have some patience.
                      Sorry, did he keep us up last season with a squad we all thought was capable of staying up?

Is 7-8 months not patient enough?

Comment

Wow, my oh my, HR got the job in November, spent millions in January and still took us down, after 4 games of dross even if we where winning, I can't recall a post like this!

Even Clint Hill has come out an said it will take time to bed in 10+ new signings, fu@ck his colour, it's about rebuilding the club after 4 years, no, 20 years of neglect.

Guys, this is a LONGTERM project!!

Get behind the club/team and give them the time to get this right!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Wow, my oh my, HR got the job in November, spent millions in January and still took us down, after 4 games of dross even if we where winning, I can't recall a post like this!

Even Clint Hill has come out an said it will take time to bed in 10+ new signings, fu@ck his colour, it's about rebuilding the club after 4 years, no, 20 years of neglect.

exactly this! I have said the same many times..to be calling for the manager to be sacked is just Crazy..the guy is here for the long haul whether people on her like it or not.

Comment

this skin colour thing, cant we get beyond this old school way of thinking. who cares what skintone someone has hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

fark me, you sound like the bullsh1t you have been fed.

By saying this long term stuff it gives CR time and protection but its partly clear BS.
                              The team HR assembled was good enough to stay up IMO.. if you have a striker scoring 18 goals for you then you can stay up, even finish close to mid-table! The unfortunate thing was, we clearly had not been coached how to defend. Something which i thought Ramsey was brought in to teach them? And also brought in to get the best out of the squad, as the board clearly thought we had enough to stay up - Hence not signing anyone.

There is nothing long term about signing average players on free transfers like Oscar Gobern.

Comment

fark me, you sound like the bullsh1t you have been fed.

By saying this long term stuff it gives CR time and protection but its partly clear BS.
                                The team HR assembled was good enough to stay up IMO.. if you have a striker scoring 18 goals for you then you can stay up, even finish close to mid-table!

There is nothing long term about signing average players on free transfers like Oscar Gobern.

i love how you focus on Gobern rather than Luongo , Gladwin and Chery...at a combined cost of 5 Mill if Gobern was starting every game over them then maybe you would have a point but hey don't let that stop you...

Comment

Working...
                                X