No announcement yet.

Ramsey do one and don't come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of need imo. Might stop people doing all this knee jerk over the top nonsense next time we lose a match eh.
    And if he or anyone feels bad today, they dont support queens park rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Another Bump.
      its that man again..
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
        Are people really calling for Warnock to come back if Ramsey leaves? Jesus Christ. It's times like these that I appreciate the fact clubs don’t often consult fans to make important decisions.

What’s the old saying? Lightning never strikes twice?

Here's another one: Never go back.

I love Warnock for getting us up into the prem and will forever be thankful for that. The fact is, since leaving us he's also been sacked by Leeds and Palace where he didn’t exactly do a sterling job did he?

I think Ramsey could benefit from having a more seasoned pro advising him. That'll never happen though and especially not with Warnock. Why would he be happy to play number 2 to Ramsey who himself is a glorified #2? Why would he return to do a lesser role than when he was last at the club? Why would the club want to undermine Ramsey by bringing Warnock in? Behave Yourselves.
        Jesus. Seems people actually are.

Warnock had essentially the same squad of players as Pulis 2013/14 and Pardew last year. The other two got them comfortably in the top half (given the partial seasons they were in charge), under Warnock they were headed for relegation. The guy is totally out of his depth in the PL.

See also basic stuff like Paul Lambert switching to 343 when Norwich outnumbered us at Loftus Road after Bradley Johnson got Barton sent off. Wing-backs pushed on, Norwich had 5 vs our back 4. Even Clint Hill noticed it and screamed at the bench to do something. Did nothing, Norwich scored.

There's a lot of revisionism re his last few months in charge. We were awful, and headed down. That MK Dons game, lol.

I love Warnock and in 2010/11 he clearly hit on a near perfect formula, but his moment has gone. He was completely unable to adapt that team (when did he ever make a decent tactical change?) and wealthy players these days don't generally buy into the sergeant major act. We have to get over our obsession with ageing media-friendly loudmouths. Hasn't worked out well recently has it?

Comment

Some people should feel bad with the rubbish they spouted on here.

Don't get me wrong i don't think anyone thought Charlie would stay but we had idiots dismissing Ramsey saying we would be bottom 3 after 1 week of the season.

Was embarrassing with some of the comments and has been embarrassing to see some stil grasping at straws on other threads. Saying its a fluke it's worked out blah blah.

Clubs being run brilliantly and Ramsey and les deserve credit because if this ain't a time give it then there never will be one.

Comment

Loads of need imo. Might stop people doing all this knee jerk over the top nonsense next time we lose a match eh.
            I meant feels bad for making a t1t of himself in the first place, but you knew that already.

Comment

I fully support bumping this stuff. These drama queens need to realise that a football team can lose a game without it necessarily meaning the manager and players are THE WORST EVER.

The toxic stuff you read online after defeats (never balanced out by equivalent positive posts after wins) has a direct, negative effect on the atmosphere at games and thus the players' performance on the pitch. If this sort of thing makes people stop and think before ranting post game then great. If you rant like that after every single defeat, even perfectly reasonably performances like Cardiff at home, then you will look ridiculous when we next win a game or two. Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                I meant feels bad for making a t1t of himself in the first place, but you knew that already.
                So he should
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  I fully support bumping this stuff. These drama queens need to realise that a football team can lose a game without it necessarily meaning the manager and players are THE WORST EVER.

The toxic stuff you read online after defeats (never balanced out by equivalent positive posts after wins) has a direct, negative effect on the atmosphere at games and thus the players' performance on the pitch. If this sort of thing makes people stop and think before ranting post game then great. If you rant like that after every single defeat, even perfectly reasonably performances like Cardiff at home, then you will look ridiculous when we next win a game or two. Good.
                  I agree with you for once Geng.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bump
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post

There goes freedom of speech out the window! I've backed us to win the league BTW.

If people aren't of a certain view and you have no logical way to convince them otherwise, demonise them for being anti-QPR!

Give them their say and let them hang themselves, they don't need your help.

Comment

• Ramsey now has no excuses, he has a deep squad of his players, I hope he is up to it!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                          There goes freedom of speech out the window! I've backed us to win the league BTW.

If people aren't of a certain view and you have no logical way to convince them otherwise, demonise them for being anti-QPR!

Give them their say and let them hang themselves, they don't need your help.
                          No freedom of speech issues. Rant away, just expect to look silly if you go OTT.

I've gone on plenty of rants in my time here but I think I'm reasonably bump-proof (I've smugly bumped a few prescient old posts of my own before).

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Some people should feel bad with the rubbish they spouted on here.

Don't get me wrong i don't think anyone thought Charlie would stay but we had idiots dismissing Ramsey saying we would be bottom 3 after 1 week of the season.

Was embarrassing with some of the comments and has been embarrassing to see some stil grasping at straws on other threads. Saying its a fluke it's worked out blah blah.

Clubs being run brilliantly and Ramsey and les deserve credit because if this ain't a time give it then there never will be one.
                            spot on

Comment

• Being a football fan means wearing your heart on your sleeve. And often making a t it of yourself. Especially on here in the heat of the moment. And when losing. I was very critical of Charlie after Charlton. Largely because I thought he was offski. I am very happy that I was wrong.

Comment

• Well I occupy the middle ground, Les has done an absolutely fantastic bit of work over the summer and I couldn't be happier with the squad we've got. It's a table topping squad in my opinion and ive put money it to be so.

My only reserve is Chris and I hope to almighty God he gets us firing off the bullets to slay all comers!

Bring on Boro, Bring on Hull, Bring on Brighton.... Bring on the Prem!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X