QPR vs Cardiff Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Cardiff Betting

Hello again from Smarkets headquarters (Old Street London if you're interested!)

So here we are, first of our betting previews. We're not really in the business of tipping but we do understand value in the markets and at Smarkets we're consistantly offering better prices which gives you better value when betting.

When checking the history of QPR vs Cardiff I had the premier league in mind, but with both teams passing each other on the way up and down this will suprisingly (for me at least) be the first encounter between them since 2011. That match at Loftus Road finished honours even with a 2-2 draw. You can back the same to happen at 17.5 this weekend.

Neither side has got off to the perfect start to the new league campaign, Cardiff needing a late equaliser to draw at home to Fulham, and of course QPR succumbing to Charlton.

Chris Ramsey following Saturday’s defeat: "It's disappointing as we started very well. We didn't take the chances we created, which will come back to bite you as time goes on.“

That QPR created chances makes the loss less of a worry, and the quality of the players and a win against Yeovil (breads confidence) sees them go into this fixture as a firm favourite. As a little odds comparison, just so you understand why Smarkets is the place to bet, I've added the Paddypower odds in brackets..........bigger numbers are better value for backing)

QPR 2.12 (Paddy 2.1)
    Draw 3.60 (3.4)
    Cardiff 3.95 (3.5)

Go straight to the QPR vs Cardiff markets

Also worth a look is both teams to score at 1.95. Both sides struggled defensively last season, with Cardiff shipping 61 goals, and QPR 73 (in less games, but better opposition). If, as rumoured, Austin is going to line up for this one then we should be looking at goals at one end at least.

Looking more long term, QPR have drifted slightly to 22.0 (from 20.0 before a ball was kicked) to take the Championship title, but with a long season ahead there is plenty of time for R’s to make their mark on the league and a convincing win tomorrow would see that price come in quite a lot.

Full Championship betting coupon

Interested in Premier League fixtures, check out markets and prices here

Best of luck for tomorrow, and if you have any questions let me know.

<a href="https://smarkets.com/?sma=24746">Smarkets!</a>
    Last edited by Smarkets; 15-08-2015, 11:57 AM.

nice. very interesting for me. I've heard about this for a long time. It helps me a lot to make good money vay tien on it's very cool, because it's fast, reliable and without wasting time and effort. 10 minutes and you have everything.

Comment

Working...
    X