Embecilio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embecilio

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/12...ebecilio-but/?

Yes, not so sure Fer failing that medical was the good news others thought.

Comment

Even if Fer goes I don't think we need another CM

Comment

Cant hurt if hes cheap. If Austin stays then we got to be looking at trying to go back up, could be a good squad player. Hurry up and do one Fer please, need one of the three to go.

Comment

Imbecile-eooooooooooooooo

Comment

Keep Fer and don't worry bout this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Wages

Comment

Does Fer want to be here though? I don't think so. Would love to keep Fer as I think he's our best player but wages and the fact he wanted to join Sunderland who are shittteeeeeeee says that he doesn't want to play in the Championship. Shift him and get this lad in who is very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Does Fer want to be here though? I don't think so. Would love to keep Fer as I think he's our best player but wages and the fact he wanted to join Sunderland who are shittteeeeeeee says that he doesn't want to play in the Championship. Shift him and get this lad in who is very talented.
                  I'm not sure he ever said he wanted to leave, just we wanted him off the wage bill. This Antwerp kid may be good or he may be shite.... I know for a fact that Fer is good and would be a massive asset to us this season.

Sell Green, buy Bentley and keep Fer. Wages saved.

Comment

I wish it were that simple!

In a way i'm glad we can only spend once we recieve/save money elsewhere. It's frustrating for us fans as we desperately want to sign new defenders and a striker but it shows the club are being sensible.

Comment

Got to get rid of those who are "too good" for the Championship and who want to be elsewhere. Fer out, this kid in.

Comment

I'm not sure he ever said he wanted to leave, just we wanted him off the wage bill. This Antwerp kid may be good or he may be shite.... I know for a fact that Fer is good and would be a massive asset to us this season.

Talk$h!te reporting West Ham have made an approach for green.

Comment

Greens a very good keeper and i like the bloke, but this is the new younger rangers, so would be more than happy with Bentley this season. Hope it goes through.

Comment

I'd love the youngsters to come through but Dutch under 21international or untried youth player is a no brainer!

Comment

But we are going to have to sell at least one 'player' this season. Has any team ever been relegated and not sold a single first team player? Would love to know the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X