Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    did the thread because its players like him we should be looking at
    Oh and you will also realise how silly and false your original message is about how hes better at getting forward than anything we have, when you see kpekawas run and cross for polters goal.

Comment

he got MOTM
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        he got MOTM
        What a surprise that Yeovil give one of their own players MOM... Laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          he got MOTM
          Hahaha! MOTM for a side spanked 3-0 and could've been 7. Do me a favour. They were non-league compared to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Oh and you will also realise how silly and false your original message is about how hes better at getting forward than anything we have, when you see kpekawas run and cross for polters goal.
            far better

Comment

far better
              You're insane mate. Lay off the beer if you cant handle it.

Comment

far better
                Did you actually watch the match, or are you gonna spend the rest of the season saying 'you see their left back, looks like he loves to get forward, better than anything we've got'
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  What a surprise that Yeovil give one of their own players MOM... Laughable
                  You have to give it to one of your own players to be fair awin mate. Even if you lose 10-0.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-08-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=bakes8;1449607]You're insane mate. Lay off the beer if you cant handle it. [/ insane , i've been called worse

Comment

Nasser how come you have Fredericks in your visual at the bottom when we haven't even made an approach... No dig.. Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Did you actually watch the match, or are you gonna spend the rest of the season saying 'you see their left back, looks like he loves to get forward, better than anything we've got'
                        i saw the 2nd half , and i promise after tonight i will forget all about their left back.... happy

Comment

Nasser how come you have Fredericks in your visual at the bottom when we haven't even made an approach... No dig.. Just asking
                          It was actually made when everyone here, including myself was hoping we had him done, what with the spurs dig. Will be changing it to Perchy at the end of the window I'd imagine. Unless we find someone else.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Believe it or not, the game was live in the US. Got to watch in HD. Kpewka (sp) looks like a potential gem though has the build of a potential CB. Konchelski (sp) should not start ahead of this youngster.

Also, don't sleep on the big german. He will be handful for any championship defender this year.

Comment

Kpekawa started as a CB...

Comment

Kpekawa started as a CB...
                                He was a left back all game from what I saw of him. Back four of Perch, Ned, Hall and Kpekawa

Comment

Working...
                                X