Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Wtf? D-day !!! Hahaha, jerk that knee bruvver
    YOU don't think this is the ideal game for Ramsey to get things right after the regular shlt pre season we've had a competitive game against a lwr league side , yep my knee's will jerk if he cant use this game as starting blocks for our season

Comment

Resting a few players?!!! We've just had the whole frickin summer off and they've only played one game!!
      Burnley play the same team Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        Yeovil ain't much worse than charlton and ramshackle said he's resting a few players. Reckon we're going out.
        Aren't Yeovil in League 2?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Resting a few players?!!! We've just had the whole frickin summer off and they've only played one game!!
          Burnley play the same team Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday!
          Burnley got a quality manager and know what there doing though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Omaha Beach, here we come!
            Never mind about Omaha beach if he doesn't start to show he's got what it takes it should be his Dunkirk

Comment

They dont deserve a rest after a loss. I want to see a full strength side out there tonight

Comment

They dont deserve a rest after a loss. I want to see a full strength side out there tonight
                I agree with you. There all unfit and could do with the game time.

Comment

With our track record in the cups in recent years I would say this match is 50/50, frankly even if we win this game we are likely to go out very soon anyway so little point in going through.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    YOU don't think this is the ideal game for Ramsey to get things right after the regular shlt pre season we've had a competitive game against a lwr league side , yep my knee's will jerk if he cant use this game as starting blocks for our season
                    Yes I do think it's an ideal game and a game we should take seriously and win, but d-day? Win by 4?
                    Really hope we win as if we don't and start poorly on Saturday the atmosphere will be vile.
                    Can see idiots booing at the first home game of the season, we are so impatience as a support.
                    Ramsey and the team need time to settle and gel, he's assembled a half decent squad and they've bought fairly well, allow them a few games to get in their stride FFS
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I'll be screwing if we lose to Yeovil away. We deserve a good cup run for once
                      Well that won't be so bad, will it? At least you won't be screaming....

Comment

Yes I do think it's an ideal game and a game we should take seriously and win, but d-day? Win by 4?
                        Really hope we win as if we don't and start poorly on Saturday the atmosphere will be vile.
                        Can see idiots booing at the first home game of the season, we are so impatience as a support.
                        Ramsey and the team need time to settle and gel, he's assembled a half decent squad and they've bought fairly well, allow them a few games to get in their stride FFS
                        Glad you agree in part Ramsey hasn't just arrived at QPR he's been in control since February and since then he and L F have said they are working for toward this season ,
                        as regards to the players that have been brought in none of us know if they are any good all we know is we hope they will be good players some look as though they can make it some look to complete be dross but it's not the players that concern me tonight it's Ramsey's game plan and organization ie when and use of subs if needed imo he needs to show he knows his strongest 11 and get playing time under their belts , with the money spent and so called superior players yes we should look to score a minimum of 4 goals but as said I'm not sure we can

Comment

Money spent? We've spent a relatively small amount compared to the millions spunked previously.
                          It's a complete rebuild, it will take time.
                          I expect to win tonight, but it's Rangers in the cup so not a surprise if we lost.
                          I for one won't be crying or calling for the managers head if we do lose.
                          I think Les and Chris is the right way forward and have my full support.
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                            cheers lymehoop !, been casting me eye over this board for a while and its had me roaring with laughter and impressed with its QPR knowledge.

first game was in 1977 with me grandad naughty norman , when I had a picture of anabella from bow wow wow and gerry francis on my bedroom wall wood chip. been in love with both ever since..born in the east end but there's one or two of us in essex that get down to W12.

urrrrrrrrrrrrs
                            Are you Factamondos brother?

Comment

Money spent? We've spent a relatively small amount compared to the millions spunked previously.
                              It's a complete rebuild, it will take time.
                              I expect to win tonight, but it's Rangers in the cup so not a surprise if we lost.
                              I for one won't be crying or calling for the managers head if we do lose.
                              I think Les and Chris is the right way forward and have my full support.
                              Yes you might think they are the way forward ,that said we are no longer in the Premier league that's gone and should be put aside we are in the championship 2 divs above Yeovil no we haven't spent the bundles we spent in the past but we have spent bundles compared to what Yeovil can plus we still have players of a far higher value and far superior players that call themselves premier league quality

Comment

I agree we should win, but we might not and Ramsay deserves more than two games to prove himself.
                                If we lose, I'll be pished off as much as I am whenever we get humiliated by lower league opposition.
                                But to call for the managers head on the back of it is frankly quite pathetic.
                                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                                X