League cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know how this will pan out.
    We will field a side the likes of... Junior, Diakite, Hall, Furlong (if available?), Polter etc, etc.
    We will think hhhmmmm not a bad side full of players who should have something to prove and are playing for a first team place in future.
    We`ll look OK for 10/20 mins, then go a goal down and suddenly turn to sh!te, end up loseing 2 or 3-0...cue MELTDOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
      We will field a side the likes of... Junior, Diakite, Hall, Furlong (if available?), Polter etc, etc.
      We will think hhhmmmm not a bad side full of players who should have something to prove and are playing for a first team place in future.
      We`ll look OK for 10/20 mins, then go a goal down and suddenly turn to sh!te, end up loseing 2 or 3-0...cue MELTDOWN...
      Please, no ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
        Haven't seen this before. Much :/

Comment

Last thing Ramsey will want is a defeat. There are many who have been negative about Alf from the very start. I've always thought give the bloke a chance, defeat tonight will turn the tide against him, me included
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

None of the above. There's no pressure or priorities now, so this year I believe we will go for cup runs, as part of new style coaching.

Comment

This is not a game to take lightly and send out anything less than our strongest 11 ,
              we need to get our players playing as a team and instill a team understanding also more importantly get the balance right asap and start at Yeovil to build a winning habit

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                None of the above. There's no pressure or priorities now, so this year I believe we will go for cup runs, as part of new style coaching.
                Or we'll revert to type, play a 2nd string that can't be bothered (as per Rochdale, MK Dons, Port Vale, Burton Albion etc.) and wind up losing 2-0. We never take the cup's seriously, which frankly is criminal for a club of our size. If we were a giant you could almost understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                  Will this game be streamed anywhere?
                  Someone mentioned on here a few days ago that it will be streamed.
                  But don`t take that as 100%, I will be suprised if it is but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    Last thing Ramsey will want is a defeat. There are many who have been negative about Alf from the very start. I've always thought give the bloke a chance, defeat tonight will turn the tide against him, me included
                    Think so, Lyme. Local game for you tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Think so, Lyme. Local game for you tonight!
                      yes, 3 of us making the 25 mile trip, I'd hazard a guess and say most of the travelling r's will be fairly local
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        yes, 3 of us making the 25 mile trip, I'd hazard a guess and say most of the travelling r's will be fairly local
                        Plus me heading down from London on the 11.20 train. Staying down in the beautiful county of Dorset for a few days.....

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          this is Ramsey's D day we need to start our strongest 11 and expect to score at least 4 goals and show full authority through out , mind I'm not saying we get this but anything less then T F or Rubin should act and line up his replacement
                          Wtf? D-day !!! Hahaha, jerk that knee bruvver
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Omaha Beach, here we come!
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'll be screwing if we lose to Yeovil away. We deserve a good cup run for once

Comment

Yeovil ain't much worse than charlton and ramshackle said he's resting a few players. Reckon we're going out.

Comment

Working...
                                X