Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lump....wow we really are cheap

Comment

Barnett is utter dog doo. I think we,re signing the type of players we had to sign when we were skint. Jet, Mackie, perch, konchesky gobern, hall polter the Swindon boys.... Totally underwhelmed with our signings to be honest

Comment

My guess is that we are skint, and that the owners either won't or can't spend any more than they have to, now or in January, to ensure we stay in this division for the next few seasons.

Comment

Or run the club down get rid of all costs and look for a buyer for a debt free club ?? Risky way to go !

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Know him quite well, not as a pal though. Not as good as what people make out. Having said that better than our current lot.
            Agree Shittu but arguably better on the ball then him

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              Barnett is utter dog doo. I think we,re signing the type of players we had to sign when we were skint. Jet, Mackie, perch, konchesky gobern, hall polter the Swindon boys.... Totally underwhelmed with our signings to be honest
              hmm now how do we break this to you without alarming you!!!! We are Skint where have you been

Comment

Just out of interest, why do people occasionally put tbh or tbf in their posts? Does it mean your other posts are not honest or fair?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Heard we are preparing a bid of £1m for Tim Ream from Bolton.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2015/08/0...m-from-bolton/
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think Barnett is a decent defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                        Gawd blimey, the defense is weaker the the skin on top of a diabetics P1zz. This Geezer sounds like a good un.

i thought the signings in the last week up to the kick off , had the air of the bold arthur daley(RIP) Plugging the gaps in his motors with earth and old newspapers.

i thought chris gunter at reading would have been a good shout , but as a 47 year old probation officer dealing with post code gangs and late payers of their tv licence, i havent got a ####in clue about association football in all its manifestations.
                        Hello Disco mate. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                          hello captain !!

big smile on my kipper, your a sight for sore eyes..like emerging from a shipwreck , wiping salt from my eyes and seeing a lighthouse!
                          Cheers my friend. I spread myself thinly between here, lfw and not606. The Aphex Avatar is currently parked out of respect for Stan the Man on here.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            hmm now how do we break this to you without alarming you!!!! We are Skint where have you been
                            bid 1.2 mill for a gk from div 2 and 1.25 for a champs defender... Don't seem skint to me.... I remember Ollie only having 9 players 9 days before a season started and we were throwing dough in a bucket to save the club..hmmm not so skint as you're leading me to believe know all...

Comment

Working...
                            X