Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viagogo

Hi all,

My son and I are missing the first two matches Cardiff and Rotherham sadly. We are season ticket holders and just want to try and get our money back for these games.

Tried Viagogo but not working at moment for QPR matches -anybody know why? Any other way to sell our season tickets for these two games ?

Thanks

Leadham

The club have ended their partnership with Viagogo thankfully

Comment

I wonder if you tried speaking to the club whether they'd be able to do anything for you?

Comment

Post what you have in here.
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...home-or-away**
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

ST holders just have a card though, don't they? No physical tickets? So without ViaDoughDough, how do you transfer your ticket to somebody else?
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have a st and would like to sell it for the next 23 games. Anyone interested lol

Comment

Think you might be able to contact the club dsqpr who can print a ticket for collection on the matchday for a minimal fee (£5 or something). That might have changed though

Comment

Phone the box office to say you can't attend. Tell them Mr. X will pick the tickets up. They will have the tickets ready with Mr. X name on them
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Thanks do much guys - have posted tickets availability on home and away ticket thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
                    Thanks do much guys - have posted tickets availability on home and away ticket thread.
                    give them away to 2 of your rangers supporting mates, good things happen to good people

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Hi everyone, I have a st and would like to sell it for the next 23 games. Anyone interested lol
                      I'll have it off you mate. I'll pay you what it's worth.

Two bob
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sell the seats back to the club...am sure people have done that before?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Sell the seats back to the club...am sure people have done that before?
                          I'll be amazed if that's ever been done, would defeat the financial benefit of the club selling STs

Comment

Are you sure Viagogo doesn't work QPR web page still links to it.
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                            X