Missing persons appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing persons appeal

Brazilian. Reputed to be a footballer. Last seen kicking a ball on a beach in Rio. Distinguishing features include a permanent limp and a bunch of £50 notes falling out of his pocket. Was granted British work permit a month ago but has not been sighted in the UK since. Anyone who knows anything about his whereabouts, please report immediately to his worried parents Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand at Loftus Road. Police would also like to interview anyone who knows about the disappearance of £8m in connection with the missing Brazilian. Many thanks.

Bloke should be playing for us.... Saw some dumb ### thing online where he did a back somersault on some Brazillian beach, clearly not injured.

Another absolutely shambolic episode of WestEnders.
    Last edited by bakes8; 10-08-2015, 10:23 AM. Reason: Cant spell saw :(

Comment

He's not got a work permit as far as I remember. WE have our license back, which enabled him to re-apply for a work permit. I'm guessing that application is still on-going and probably will for a while.

I'm all for a witch hunt against the running of the club, but at least get your facts right...

;)

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Brazilian. Reputed to be a footballer. Last seen kicking a ball on a beach in Rio. Distinguishing features include a permanent limp and a bunch of £50 notes falling out of his pocket. Was granted British work permit a month ago but has not been sighted in the UK since. Anyone who knows anything about his whereabouts, please report immediately to his worried parents Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand at Loftus Road. Police would also like to interview anyone who knows about the disappearance of £8m in connection with the missing Brazilian. Many thanks.
        Yeah, find it annoying that the club hasn't come out a and said anything. Kept in the dark as usual.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
          He's not got a work permit as far as I remember. WE have our license back, which enabled him to re-apply for a work permit. I'm guessing that application is still on-going and probably will for a while.

I'm all for a witch hunt against the running of the club, but at least get your facts right...

;)
          This
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's a joke that we are paying him massive dough and yet he isn't doing what we pay him for.

Only at QPR.

Starting to get the feeling that it would be best all round if TF sold up and f'd off, it's been a complete f u c k up from day 1

Comment

Working...
            X