No announcement yet.

Football ruined a cracking day out again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah Saturday 5.30 ko against Cardiff is asking for trouble. Remember when we played them on that friday night at home years back, was more like Juarez city than White City

Comment

Deffo going to be a bit spicy hove mate, i cant wait. Missed it so much to be honest, my only hobby.

Comment

i detest cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          yeah Saturday 5.30 ko against Cardiff is asking for trouble. Remember when we played them on that friday night at home years back, was more like Juarez city than White City
          It's 5.15 KO mate don't be late
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Deffo going to be a bit spicy hove mate, i cant wait. Missed it so much to be honest, my only hobby.
            Bet they dont sell out the away end though.

Comment

Title of this thread............."Football ruined a cracking day out again"

Could be used on all our headstones with a couple of small alterations

"Football ruined a cracking Life"

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Bet they dont sell out the away end though.
                One of their fans on twitter said they have only done 450 tickets

Comment

Just looked on the website and they have good availability in a few areas off the ground
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Yeah I got the boat up to Greenwich, always a great away day.

Weird atmosphere inside though. Even more coked up than usual, maybe because so many people decided to make a day of it. Shame so many fans booed Charlie at the end.

Comment

Ooh yes I was on the boat had a great time going, sadly they were a bit sharpish in leaving and we missed the ride home never the less we stayed in the pub near the pier eating shellfish and sinking a few beers good day apart from the Football ,

Comment

Cracking day out but as Iselworthranger said football messed up the proceedings a little

Got the train up to Waterloo, lunch and a few Peronis in All Bar One by the London Eye, train over to Charlton then two more and a good sing song in the Antegalleon?!

Left there early as too hot and too many sweaty 50 year olds wanting to hug everyone!

Inside atmosphere where were was okay until the chief steward got a bit 'big time' the older fella who jumped the barrier, very cleanly I might add, was going to be let back in until chief man decided that he should be ejected after all. Would have been sorted quickly but said fan tried to headbutt one of the stewards which settled his fate and probable banning order!

Got the 'football special ' back to London Bridge and we decided to walk the short way to Waterloo along the south bank. Took us just over three hours as we thought it best to stop for a pint in every bar/restaurant etc en route

Left London on 9.35pm train and had the pleasure of three Plymouth fans to chew the cud with!

Great day football aside!
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                        X