No announcement yet.

Out of shape players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Hughes and Redknapp had issues with fitness.

Also, because a player looks at the right weight doesn't mean he is fit, last season we struggled to get our act together. There must be an issue, think Carl Serrant is the fitness coach, sure he has been there for a few years? Maybe he ain't doing a good enough job? maybe the players ain't trying hard enough? Maybe the preseason wasn't good enough? Maybe it's all of the above.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The lack of fitness doesn't reflect well on Carl Serrant, does it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
        Been the same for farking years. Fat players or bodybuilders. What is wrong with all out cardio-vascular, forget this pumping iron nonsense.

Serrant maybe amazing at his job, but surely we could get someone in with a few new ideas and stop this bowlarks.

Comment

I've just signed sponsorship for the side I run with a local curry house. By november we will all be a stone or more overweight. We will rely on our technical ability, reading of the game and role on and off subs. Nothing beats a curry and a few kingfishers!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
            The fact the fella hasn't been replaced is a complete joke. My PT at Virgin Active would do a better job than him.

Comment

Sure it's not just lack of motivation to want to play? You could be as fit as a fiddle but if you can't be bothered no amount of running will change that.
              "The World is Yours"

Comment

It's not hard to get your fitness levels up regardless of the lack of quality pre-season games you play. Run more, eat less pies....simple

Comment

Working...
                X