• Show
Clear All

• When all players are fit, let's see..

Green

Diakite Ned. Hall. Cole kp

Faurlin. Sandro

Phillips. Fer. Cherry

Austin if still here

Diakite has played there and with protection of faurlin or Sandro covering let him get forward
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

When all players are fit? April?

Comment

Exactly what do you know about Grant Hall, mate? What did Clint do wrong yesterday? Exactly why would you play Diakite RB? Because he says he can play there? Did you go to the game yesterday? Or only see the fifteen second highlights? Fer? Sandro? Why some people feel qualified to post on here God only knows...... It's like a celebate talking about p orn tbh.

Comment

The seasons going to be a mess . To many players coming and going. Squads unbalanced again. Most are unfit for the 4 th season running . And I think we have a poor manager in ramsey. Before anyone pipes up saying its 1 game I'm going from last season when he made the same daft subs and silly tactics. I think we need to try and stay up this season and go again next year with a settled side like boro and derby are doing this time round.

Comment

As I said on another thread, for me it's a clean slate for Ramsey this season. He's brought in his own team and backroom staff, so deserves a chance imo. I'm giving him till the Fulham game.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Diakite RB?? Kpekwa?? I think you should t expect to much from these. Still think CA, Fer and Phillips will be off and #### knows what's happening to Sandro.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              The seasons going to be a mess . To many players coming and going. Squads unbalanced again.
              I have to disagree with the unbalanced squad bit. I can't recall the last time we had such a balanced squad. Quality and experience may be found wanting in time but when we have the benefit of hindsight we will all be able to jump on the ever popular "I told you so band wagon". For now I intend/hope to sit watch a team develop - it may end up a mess, but it will be a less expensive mess than the norm!

Comment

Clearly wasn't at the game as Luonogo and Mackie were excellent, luonogo looks a proper player and would start in front of Ale every time. But obviously your football knowledge leaves me standing but I can only say what i see. Samba at RB ?!?!? Great knowledge pal.....
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Clearly wasn't at the game as Luonogo and Mackie were excellent, luonogo looks a proper player and would start in front of Ale every time. But obviously your football knowledge leaves me standing but I can only say what i see. Samba at RB ?!?!? Great knowledge pal.....
                  Tbf Samba has stated in the press he has played Right back and is happy to do a job there if required.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Tbf Samba has stated in the press he has played Right back and is happy to do a job there if required.
                    Wouldn't have him there over Perch though unless absolutely necessary.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Wouldn't have him there over Perch though unless absolutely necessary.
                      Probably should've tried him there in pre-season, bloke has pace and power could probably do a good job if he's switched on. Another thing we didnt do in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Exactly what do you know about Grant Hall, mate? What did Clint do wrong yesterday? Exactly why would you play Diakite RB? Because he says he can play there? Did you go to the game yesterday? Or only see the fifteen second highlights? Fer? Sandro? Why some people feel qualified to post on here God only knows...... It's like a celebate talking about p orn tbh.
                        a trifle unfair - surely message boards are all about people who know very little expostulating like they are experts - none of us really know what we are talking about but wer'e all entitled to share our idiosyncratic views with the world and hopefully cause friendly discussion. Isn't that why we read this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                          a trifle unfair - surely message boards are all about people who know very little expostulating like they are experts - none of us really know what we are talking about but wer'e all entitled to share our idiosyncratic views with the world and hopefully cause friendly discussion. Isn't that why we read this stuff?
                          Very good point. Thought I was a tad unfair. Didnt mean to be. I certainly value the opinions of those who don't go/ can't go for whatever reasons. I know many on here aren't even in the country and they're as much fans as those of us fortunate (or unfortunate...) enough to go yesterday. Their opinions are as good as mine. Might be better...... Comment was directed at the OP who frequently tells us he doesn't go to matches nor want to do so. Yet he prognosticates here with utter certainty on the team we should put out based on yesterday's performance. Without having seen said performance..... I assume...But your point is well taken, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Agree. Luongo and Mackie were easily in my opinion the 2 best players yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Green

Diakite Ned. Hall. Cole kp

Faurlin. Sandro

Phillips. Fer. Cherry

Austin if still here

Diakite has played there and with protection of faurlin or Sandro covering let him get forward
                              I would almost certainly guarantee that Fer and Austin won't be here at the end of the month and possibly Phillips too.

Comment

Working...
                              X