Zarate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarate.

Watching the Arsenal game and this guy looks a class act. Didn't get a sniff for us.... Wtf is wrong with us?

Great mystery that one but neither Redknapp or Ramsey seemed to like him

Comment

#Wrong sort. We like nice chaps that appreciate us fans like Henry and mackie
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wrong sort? Working his nuts off for Spam today.

Comment

Bang on cue................. Great goal.

Comment

Oh dear - and now he scores - it just shows u we are a toxic club with a bad atmosphere that won't go away

Comment

Not good enough for our management.....

Comment

Playing brilliantly and completely caught Cech off guard there..... Of course he was useless for us though
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Wrong sort? Working his nuts off for Spam today.
                  Not had any darts thrown at your head? I would of though you of all people would have detected my sarcasm?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Not had any darts thrown at your head? I would of though you of all people would have detected my sarcasm?
                    I did but don't think he was a bad sort, always said the right thing and worked hard for us in the limited opportunities he got.

Subbed now, but was best player on the park for 60mins. We could've signed him for peanuts. Mad.

Comment

Anyone see Vargs man of the match performance against Peru only a couple of months ago? Scored both their goals, 1 was a blinder too. He always came across very well, only when he left we heard that he was a trouble maker refussing to play...... wasnt Zarate also a trouble maker before he came to us?
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Anyone see Vargs man of the match performance against Peru only a couple of months ago? Scored both their goals, 1 was a blinder too. He always came across very well, only when he left we heard that he was a trouble maker refussing to play...... wasnt Zarate also a trouble maker before he came to us?
                        Easy excuse for a club, blame the player.

Comment

Not fit they said... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Same for Chevanton was it?

Vargas?

If your face don't fit it seems.

Comment

I am watching this game and it's getting me thinking.... Spam look sharper than Arsenal, no surprise considering they are about 4 games into their season after playing Europa league and Arsenal playing their first (proper game).

Wonder if after another shambolic pre-season this is why we got beat yesterday? Our players behind Charlton in terms of match fitness? Hopefully in a couple of weeks and 3/4 games under our belts we will be a different proposition.

Ps. Payet looks an absolute baller.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Great mystery that one but neither Redknapp or Ramsey seemed to like him
                              Or Taarabt, Isla, Vargas.....I mean what have they done since....apart from winning the Copa America and getting ready for Champions League football this season?

Comment

Working...
                              X