Just to Clarify....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to Clarify....

Ive seen quite a lot of frustration about yesterday and people slating them for being Angry.....

Well to the CR backers have you ever thought that they may of seen a bad performance of players not trying couldn't be bothered attitude was why we lost.... not just we lost in defiant courageous defeat ..... big difference

I was there I never saw anybody not trying or not bothered at all so not sure what your banging on about

Comment

So its the players fault not CR?....

FIRST game of the season. Fitness/getting to know each others game will come with games.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

CR for formation, subs Poulter JET non starters, Defence CH, PK --- old boys

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I was there I never saw anybody not trying or not bothered at all so not sure what your banging on about
          This. Bar, perhaps, Charlie. But he can't play up front by himself, even if he's raring to go.

Comment

so CR is not to blame 4 loss

Comment

My god arsenal are losing 2-0 at home to crappy west spam... Wenger must be a terrible manager and arsenal are going to be relegated .. No I hear you say? Well then those that are having a meltdown over yesterday's result should try and understand one game does not a season make!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                My god arsenal are losing 2-0 at home to crappy west spam... Wenger must be a terrible manager and arsenal are going to be relegated .. No I hear you say? Well then those that are having a meltdown over yesterday's result should try and understand one game does not a season make!
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes Ramseys fault 100% I saw him slyly morph in perch and show there player inside then I saw him on the post telling Green to let one in at near post

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                    so CR is not to blame 4 loss
                    But in YOUR op YOU said "players not trying couldnt be bothered atatitud is why we lost"..... YOUR the 1 saying it was the players fault. Or am I missing something?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think most people's perception of CR is borne out of last season's results since his tenure started. It does appear that he's carrying on exactly where left off, even though it's a very different squad. He seems to have trained this new team to duplicate last season's team's efforts, start brightly, then give up and lose. Hopefully this just early season teething problems, but I think if it continues for five or six more matches, CR's reign will come to an ugly and abrupt end.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. Bar, perhaps, Charlie. But he can't play up front by himself, even if he's raring to go.
                        Thus was CR's fault tho.surely?....I know naff all about tactics but even I know Chaz needs a big partner up top for knock downs!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                          Thus was CR's fault tho.surely?....I know naff all about tactics but even I know Chaz needs a big partner up top for knock downs!
                          Yep. Dunno why Ramsey can't get it. Everytime Austin plays up front by himself we're pretty s hit as a team. Everton or whoever will soon find that out.

Comment

Hammers looked class today, battled hard.we need a bit of their steel,ill give Ramsey till October honestly feel he gonna come good.patience fellow RS.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If we play one up front, should be JET. If we play two up front, should be austin and Polter.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X