No announcement yet.

Channel 5 Highlights Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were we actually on it? I went through on the 5 On Demand player twice, and I couldn't bloody find our game! Everyone else. Whereabouts were we in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Were we actually on it? I went through on the 5 On Demand player twice, and I couldn't bloody find our game! Everyone else. Whereabouts were we in it?
      No wonder you missed it, we got about 10 seconds near the end.

Comment

I don't like this new format. I don't want to be watching league 1 and 2. We should be at the beginning so I can turn off.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Incoherent ramshackle tripe.

Comment

A bunch of 10 year olds could put something better together than that dross

Comment

woeful, had a fan without a mike talking to himself for 30 seconds, summed it up, amateurish
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                woeful, had a fan without a mike talking to himself for 30 seconds, summed it up, amateurish
                And they actually stopped the show to listen to him as if they were just in the pub and five million people were not watching and not being able to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  RUBBISH!!

Bring back Maneeeeesh Patel or whatever his name is (never thought I'd say that)
                  Agree it was very poor.

For the Brentford 2 Ipswich 2 "highlights" they didn't even show all the goals! WTF!!! Imagine if that had been us, and probably will be at some point.

The only minor saving grace was Kelly Dalglish who I used to have a real crush on, especially during her TalkSport radio days

Comment

Good luck with dinner at the old man's on that one Stan!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Speaking as a TV Production student, that show was as tinpot as you can get. The lighting looked like it was set by a 5 year old, the camera work was shaky at best and one of the presenters looked like he was going to break down live on TV, obviously wasn't comfortable being on camera.

Too much waffling, cutting between different leagues and not making it obvious exactly who it was we were seeing

Comment

Any football show that has fans standing around is poor, look at sky saturday night football this week. They have ditched the fans in the studio.

also, the highlights were as short as you can get per game and mixing the leagues up is not a good idea.

The other problme is having a studio guest manager. Noone gives a toss unless its their manager .

Overall i though it was terrible. Simple is better IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Hahaha, I forgot about that.. fancy asking him a question then after he answers it say "no one could hear you" what a joke.

Comment

Absolute rubbish on top of that waited 20 minutes through #### league two highlights just to see 20 seconds of action from our game

Comment

The show was unwatchable. It will have to be recorded and then forwarded to the QPR section on a sunday morning.

Comment

I have just seen Sky still have a highlight's show every Monday, so I can't go through that trash again and I've took it off series link
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X