Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel 5 Highlights Show

RUBBISH!!

Bring back Maneeeeesh Patel or whatever his name is (never thought I'd say that)

the worst football show ever ffs what's that all about
    You Rsssssss

Comment

It was really bad, I agree with Jogo.

They spend more time chatting rubbish then actually showing highlights of the football played.

Comment

Again it shows the gulf between Premiership and the rest. Premiership get MOTD and the rest get a mix of soccer am and the one show.

Comment

I was laughing at the mug fans in the studio standing picking there nose and those league table boards wtf its 2015 we have computers to show tables lol
          R's

Comment

Horrendous layout . Just do them one league at a time for #### sake

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              I was laughing at the mug fans in the studio standing picking there nose and those league table boards wtf its 2015 we have computers to show tables lol
              Same fans as the ones they get outside training grounds on transfer deadline day

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                Two of us thinking that, imagine how many more they're were?

It was appalling and the biggest disappointment so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Horrendous layout . Just do them one league at a time for #### sake
                  Felt with studio and audience they were trying to rip off what sky do on Saturday night live football. Difference is sky have Redknapp and Henry but channel 5 produced an overweight Virgo

Comment

Just watched it this morning at 10, I was stupid enough to sit through it and not record it and skip through.
                    My god it was truly awful, and to make it even worse we had 30 seconds right at the end of the "show", as if the result wasn`t bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                      Just watched it this morning at 10, I was stupid enough to sit through it and not record it and skip through.
                      My god it was truly awful, and to make it even worse we had 30 seconds right at the end of the "show", as if the result wasn`t bad enough.
                      How much did they pay for the rights?
                      Even I could do a better job than that
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Recorded it and watched later whilst zipping through all the nonsense.

Looked a bit flimsy and not sure about all the mix and match #### from the divisions. Think they should stick to doing one league at a time or its all a bit of mess.... Also farking hate adverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          How much did they pay for the rights?
                          Even I could do a better job than that
                          I think they blew the budget on the rights and forgot they had to put a show on every week.
                          To make things even worse i`m sure they had the SKY comms #SKYve.

Comment

All fans really want to see are highlights and mangers /players reaction , why this new found in-vogue style of having fans all around the set has taken off i don't know, id rather have more time showing match highlights than anything else, can only see this format lasting a while before channel 5 have to change it or face losing the rights back to BBC, although this is backed by the mighty Sky Sports i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              All fans really want to see are highlights and mangers /players reaction , why this new found in-vogue style of having fans all around the set has taken off i don't know, id rather have more time showing match highlights than anything else, can only see this format lasting a while before channel 5 have to change it or face losing the rights back to BBC, although this is backed by the mighty Sky Sports i believe.
                              Agree with this, highlights is all everyone wants to see. I don't think this new format worked at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X