Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still backing Ramsey,...........but!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
    I actually think Ramsey wants Charlie gone and leroy as they don't fit in his "system" he said on Thursday in that broadcast his wants to play 433 but with Austin you can't play it also don't see were leroy would fit in either, like all us I think Chris and Les was 100% convinced we was gonna get maybe 20+ from the sale of this two , then I think we see a Carlton Cole or a kenwyne Jones type of forward then also a pacey forward like Gray that can go wide , think yesterday might been shop window type of think scores a few , bid comes in but backfired, think once Charlie and leroy go will be a better team in a weird way , cause few quid to spend on the players to fit his desired system
    Spot on sir!!! I have also said the same, in this system you need pace, i think they where hoping he would score a few and put himself in the window. Fer fits the system, Phillips doesn't!

Time will tell.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Well said........ Ramsey is the wrong man for the job but no matter what i say TF will stick with him as the pressure builds, the only problem is by the time we are 10 games into the season even TF might start to think maybe he has made a mistake but by then its another season doomed and more rebuilding.

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      im afraid im very anti ramsey hes another ray wilkins

ray if you remember his career started off with an amazing away victory exactly the same as ramsey

then we at qpr became a crap side that slipped out of the top flight into 13 years of crap football

lets look at the charlton game we start off all over them five corners on the bounce but as the game slid away from us
      why didnt he bring on jet and poulter in the 60 minute

we need blood and guts team of holloway and warnock these guys want to be winners all the time and could start a fight in
      a library

WE NEED PASSION AND RAMSEY LIKE WILKINS IS TOO SMOOTH HE NEVER BREAKS SWEAT WARNOCK AND HOLLOWAY WOULD HIT YOU ACROSS THE HEAD WITH THERE GOLF CLUB IF THEY LOST AT GOLF,IM SORRY IF MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT VERY APPROPIATE BUT ANY MORE OF THESE RESULTS AND IM GOING TO BLOW A FUSE

Comment

Ramsey D-Day imo?.......September 25th, about 10:00 pm......This will be when the whole of this board will turn on him,....if things pan out the way they have recently

Comment

Originally posted by gazzauk63 View Post
          Well said........ Ramsey is the wrong man for the job but no matter what i say TF will stick with him as the pressure builds, the only problem is by the time we are 10 games into the season even TF might start to think maybe he has made a mistake but by then its another season doomed and more rebuilding.
          Let's say if TF wants to get rid of him, I think Les will talk him out of it?

I still think Chris can do the job, we must give him that time.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Ramsey D-Day imo?.......September 25th, about 10:00 pm......This will be when the whole of this board will turn on him,....if things pan out the way they have recently
            Yeah have to agree. For me this season is a clean slate for Ramsey, no one could've kept us up last season. I'm giving him till then, not panicking after one game.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Yeah have to agree. For me this season is a clean slate for Ramsey, no one could've kept us up last season. I'm giving him till then, not panicking after one game.
              We have to mate. He's signed players we have to give him the chance, but lose to that lot and I think it's curtains.

Comment

We have to mate. He's signed players we have to give him the chance, but lose to that lot and I think it's curtains.
                I dunno about that, if we have a good record of wins leading up to that game and we lose to them it shouldn't cost him his job imo. If our record is mostly losses though, bye bye.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I dunno about that, if we have a good record of wins leading up to that game and we lose to them it shouldn't cost him his job imo. If our record is mostly losses though, bye bye.
                  Yeah fair enough......5 or 6 wins between now and then and he can have another chance

Comment

Yeah fair enough......5 or 6 wins between now and then and he can have another chance
                    Would still be hard to stomach losing to that scummy lot though, regardless of our record.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ramsey not off to an auspicious start. I know one shouldn't read too much into one match but that was a bad result and it does make me concerned about how this season will go. It also annoys me that CR is trying to dampen our expectations. Could anyone imagine Brian Clough doing that? He'd have been pumping up the players and talking about promotion because that's what winning managers do.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        Ramsey not off to an auspicious start. I know one shouldn't read too much into one match but that was a bad result and it does make me concerned about how this season will go. It also annoys me that CR is trying to dampen our expectations. Could anyone imagine Brian Clough doing that? He'd have been pumping up the players and talking about promotion because that's what winning managers do.
                        I have the same concerns, the bar could be set too low which is an invitation to complacency! Another big concern of mine is if CR continues to be inept as he was last season, do LF and TF have the bottle to get rid of him, he is the "Dream Manager" and they are probably very reluctant to admit they have it all wrong, I hope this doesn't turn out like I think it might!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

tony

tony fernandes flies aeroplanes and the mittals are into steel production

but i do love them

they should have installedv ian holloway as director of football because unlike les ferdinand he has
                          loads of experience

and neil warnock as manager once more warnock has done it all before and would have kept qpr in the prem if he had been given the funds to do so

where as ramsey is a nice bloke with nol experience at all but he will soon become the victum of a lot of hate if he dosnt get his head together quick
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X