Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still backing Ramsey,...........but!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still backing Ramsey,...........but!

Why play Austin and Phillips who both clearly don't want to be here ahead of players he and sir les brought in over the summer?…...how must of those players felt when not selected?....,like bringing you new piece of fluff to a function n chatting to your ex all night!.....poor management imho!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    Why play Austin and Phillips who both clearly don't want to be here ahead of players he and sir les brought in over the summer?…...how must of those players felt when not selected?....,like bringing you new piece of fluff to a function n chatting to your ex all night!.....poor management imho!
    If he kept them both on the bench and we got beat he would have been ripped apart too.

I didn't agree with Ramseys appointment but now that he is in command I will back him. (I think we all know who my choice is)

Comment

Cheers Tarbes but I just ain't got the time at the mo and told tf this!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Austin and Henry haven't had a full preseason Paul K has only just arrived, guys like Fraulin, Polster and Cole(injuries)? Should have featured.

That said, as Facto has pointed out, we have to get behind the boys, as I sit at the bottom of the Pyrenees thinking, glad I missed that!

I tried to read through the reports, facto, give me s brief run down if the game dude, thanks in advance.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm not anti Ramsey. I think we looked off the pace. That should come with game time.

The issue I do have though is why it takes so long to change things. Could see at half time Austin was ####ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
            I'm not anti Ramsey. I think we looked off the pace. That should come with game time.

The issue I do have though is why it takes so long to change things. Could see at half time Austin was ####ed.
            It is rediculous to select players to start who are off pace. Ramsey continues to make mistakes which incites people to blast him.

Comment

#### preseason again. Players undercooked, fell apart 2nd half. Can't wait for the excuses mid october again that our players still aren't fit. Jokes.

Comment

I've been saying that Austin should not play in the entire build up to this game... All i kept hearing from other fans in the pub yesterday was "oh if hes fit he has to play him"

well that really worked out well, if we are going to lose at least lets lose with our players... the fact he subbed chery who was actually contributing before subbing austin baffled me

Comment

I actually think Ramsey wants Charlie gone and leroy as they don't fit in his "system" he said on Thursday in that broadcast his wants to play 433 but with Austin you can't play it also don't see were leroy would fit in either, like all us I think Chris and Les was 100% convinced we was gonna get maybe 20+ from the sale of this two , then I think we see a Carlton Cole or a kenwyne Jones type of forward then also a pacey forward like Gray that can go wide , think yesterday might been shop window type of think scores a few , bid comes in but backfired, think once Charlie and leroy go will be a better team in a weird way , cause few quid to spend on the players to fit his desired system

Comment

I agree that times up for Fer and Charlie... Clearly both dont want to be here.. When they say I will play whenever until told to go we all know it's BS.

If we want a fresh start that also means saying goodbye to those that don't want to fight for the cause.

Thanks for the goals Charlie... Good luck wherever you end up but a half interested player is exactly the same as a half fit player.

Comment

I can see why people are so upset, the past few seasons has been a trauma. But that doesn't excuse how some fans are acting. Being abusive to players,CR and in particular Charlie is a disgrace we wouldn't of went up to the prem without Austin and on top of that would of probably went down in march without him.

On top of that if he stays he'll score us goals and if he leaves we get 10m+ I don't understand how anyone can hate him. I honestly think we have a good team (on paper) but a lot of people need a reality check don't expect us to do the invincibles and win every game and don't be surprised if we don't go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                        I can see why people are so upset, the past few seasons has been a trauma. But that doesn't excuse how some fans are acting. Being abusive to players,CR and in particular Charlie is a disgrace we wouldn't of went up to the prem without Austin and on top of that would of probably went down in march without him.
                        I think it's more that people want it resolved ASAP. Charlie both in performance and post match interview showed that he doesn't want to remain and I guess people just want him to go now he clearly doesn't want to be here.

We all love Charlie and appreciate his efforts to date but as I say a half interested player is the same as a half fit player,

Comment

If you think Charlie looked unfit and uninterested yesterday you should of seen him v Dundee
                          R's

Comment

I did hahahaha

Comment

im afraid

im afraid im very anti ramsey hes another ray wilkins

ray if you remember his career started off with an amazing away victory exactly the same as ramsey

then we at qpr became a crap side that slipped out of the top flight into 13 years of crap football

lets look at the charlton game we start off all over them five corners on the bounce but as the game slid away from us
                              why didnt he bring on jet and poulter in the 60 minute

we need blood and guts team of holloway and warnock these guys want to be winners all the time and could start a fight in
                              a library

WE NEED PASSION AND RAMSEY LIKE WILKINS IS TOO SMOOTH HE NEVER BREAKS SWEAT WARNOCK AND HOLLOWAY WOULD HIT YOU ACROSS THE HEAD WITH THERE GOLF CLUB IF THEY LOST AT GOLF,IM SORRY IF MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT VERY APPROPIATE BUT ANY MORE OF THESE RESULTS AND IM GOING TO BLOW A FUSE
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X