Price Reduced From 15 Million to to 13 Million (ono) For Quick Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    No need to feel sorry for us its the difference between being an actual supporter of the club instead of a follower of results on Sky (like the millions of armchair Chelsea and Man Utd fans)

Comment

Clearly not interested yesterday, need to get shot ASAP

Thank him for his time here but QPR are my main concern

Comment

Was it down to lack of fitness or him not caring anymore?
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Was it down to lack of fitness or him not caring anymore?
          Bit of both IMO

Comment

Seems crazy to want to get shot of our best striker since sir les after just 1 game... him having a bad game could in a way worked in our favour, by putting potential buyers off? Last thing we want to do is lower is price value, now thats a pi$$ take if true!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He looked like he pulled hsm string at the end before he got subbed so if he has he might be here longer than he hoped

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                dude, calm down.

first... what really is so embarrassing here? so annoying to hear our fans constantly claiming that we're an embarrassment (it's not like no one else is doing that)

second... it's always better to get as much cash as possible when doing a deal (that's why supermarkets buy milk on credit, sell it for cash and then only pay the farmers a couple of weeks later)

third... we all know that chaz is off. he scored the goals to get us promoted, he tried his hardest to keep us up. give the dude a break, let him play at the highest level that he can, just get a decent price for him. somewhere between £12-15m is about right for a player his age with the current limitations that he has.
                Fourth... It's in the Mirror. This story is the inevitable result when there was no result from the other stories they made up about serious interest from Newcastle, West Ham, etc. etc..

Comment

Seems crazy to want to get shot of our best striker since sir les after just 1 game... him having a bad game could in a way worked in our favour, by putting potential buyers off? Last thing we want to do is lower is price value, now thats a pi$$ take if true!
                  It's not wanting to get shot of him after just one game though is it, he doesnt want to be here and the whole thing is dragging on

Comment

Because of course this article is true with lots of quotes in it to back it up......

We need to get real with our season and long term aspirations. Breaking the mould from a yo yo club that has spent stupidly in the past.
                    "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      It's not wanting to get shot of him after just one game though is it, he doesnt want to be here and the whole thing is dragging on
                      True if thats the case. Just genuinly dont think he's the type of player who'd lower his game because he doesnt want to be here... thats why I asked maybe it was mainly down to fitness for his poor game.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I wouldn't laugh he's talking about you! I am a member
                        He was talking about you and yes you certainly are a member.... Big big member ;)
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

You shouldn't talk for west. Known the bloke over 10 years and he knows I am a very genuine fan
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He clearly doesnt want to be here though - everything about him yesterday echoed Remy at Spurs last season

Comment

Now we are desperate lol.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                He clearly doesnt want to be here though - everything about him yesterday echoed Remy at Spurs last season
                                Dont know mate, just reckon if a fully fit Austin was playing yesturday it would've been different. Also would be a lot easier to judge..... IF his bad performance was down to him not being interested/sulking etc then get shot ASAP as thats obviously not good for the whole squad. But after 1 bad game...
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X