No announcement yet.

Konchesky signs. Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember the reaction on here when we signed clint hill and Sean Derry ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      And Robinson & Kpekwa. 5 left backs
      Robinson - long term injury
      Yun - still injured? Injury concerns at the very least
      Traore - on his way? Not great at LB anyway, play midfield if he says?
      Kpekwa - youngster

= 1 healthy LB who is a youngster and may not work out.

We seriously needed another experienced LB.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not sure why the negativity. 2 seasons ago he won the championship and last season he played 29 games in a team that stayed up in the prem.

Very good player who is better than hill and anyone else at the club at left back...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Anyone remember the reaction on here when we signed clint hill and Sean Derry ?
          Anyone remember the reaction to John Curtis signing?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Give Kpekawa a chance. Konch is shite and only good for seeing that waster Traore out the club.
            I like to think of Koncheshy as an enema... To get shot of Traore. Welcome Paul. And thank you for coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Not sure why the negativity. 2 seasons ago he won the championship and last season he played 29 games in a team that stayed up in the prem.

Very good player who is better than hill and anyone else at the club at left back...
              Cos its what this forum does.

Good signing, bags of experience , cost nish and will not let us down. More positivity and sensible dealing by the club. Keep it up. Get the bolton bloke now.

Comment

North I understand the concept but he is a really poor player. Best years were in the 80's at Charlton
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I like to think of Koncheshy as an enema... To get shot of Traore. Welcome Paul. And thank you for coming.
                  Hope so.

On second thoughts konch might be a half decent loan to tide us over till Robinson gets fit. Got planty of experience and a good engine. Hope he's not a complete #### as has been alluded to on here....

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    North I understand the concept but he is a really poor player. Best years were in the 80's at Charlton
                    1980s or 1880s?
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hope it isn't a bob Malcolm type debut
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Best years were in the 80's at Charlton
                        Not that old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

And that post sir is today's nailed on factamondo!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Unbelievable response from some of the armchair experts on here . majority of whom were also slagging Perch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Not that old is he?
                              Born May 1981. Made his debut for Charlton at 9 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                Born May 1981. Made his debut for Charlton at 9 years old.
                                But he was very good though
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X