No announcement yet.

Konchesky signs. Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about this. What about Robinson when he's fit in few months? Maybe will be loaned out again? Kpekwa was my pick to start,but i'm not Ramsey

Comment

Give Kpekawa a chance. Konch is shite and only good for seeing that waster Traore out the club.

Comment

Welcome Paul and good luck. I'd like to see more of Kpekawa.

Good point

Bad Point

Comment

Never been a fan of PK but lets see he might surprise us with some skills running up and down the touchline when someone gets injured.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
            Would've rather stuck with Traore & Yun.
            I don't think it's the greatest signing but do NOT agree with this. He is past his best, yes, not the most exciting signing at all but he is a proven steady LB that will more than do a job. Think he's far more reliable than these 2.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              We know we're short at LB. Good solid signing imo.
              Exactly. We are building a SQUAD. We need competition for places and a bit of depth in all positions and he fits the bill. Not all signings will be automatic choices for the first eleven!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well needed. Good signing. 2 very solid full back signed in a week now. Need a center half or two and it looks good

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Ageing player coming to the end of a poor career, surely there were better options than this./ Would've rather stuck with Traore & Yun.
                  And Robinson & Kpekwa. 5 left backs

Comment

He can do a solid job for us until Jack Robinson comes back from injury around mid-season. Solid signing.

Comment

Would have thought Traore will be moved on now

Comment

I think he will do fine.

Comment

FFS these clowns have not got a clue they are brain dead, the guys past his sell by date we may as well have kept Dunne and played Hill at left back, we would have been no worse off, I just hope he is just a back up player at best, hope the owners are looking to see who our next manager is, CR ain't going to last long he could not manage a Sunday side.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            FFS these clowns have not got a clue they are brain dead, the guys past his sell by date we may as well have kept Dunne and played Hill at left back, we would have been no worse off, I just hope he is just a back up player at best, hope the owners are looking to see who our next manager is, CR ain't going to last long he could not manage a Sunday side.
                            Les makes the signings mate, Ramsey is just a coach. Ill be ####ed off if he's here for the 1st team but as a back up he's standard for the Championship. Has he lost his pace? All the Leicester fans basically having a party that he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              Loving this!! Dummy straight out the pram

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                                I'm not sure about this. What about Robinson when he's fit in few months? Maybe will be loaned out again? Kpekwa was my pick to start,but i'm not Ramsey
                                Konchesky brought in as a stop gap until Robinson has fully recovered and back to fitness

CR clearly doesn't fancy Yun

Traore off (we hope)

Kpekwa out on loan for the season (regular first team football will be good for his development)

Comment

Working...
                                X