Konchesky signs. Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Ok, lets get back into the swing of things.........

So our priority are cbs, a striker and a keeper.

we end up signing a 35yo leftback who look older than wilfrid brambell

OOOOOOOOOOK
    Welcome back, Hits. But you ought rename yourself Missman with this post. We need a solid, experienced LB. He's hungry too, because as someone else said, he could have seen out his contract at Leicester in the PL as a bit player. Think of him as an enema, mate. One that cleans out Traore.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      We aint gota left back Hits, its a no brainer if available on a season loan
      cheers hove buddy

Hav'nt we got kepwana or whatever his name is, yun, robinson will be back by xmas, and we are still paying toare (bambi on ice) wages. christ, we can even stick clint there if we have to. no difference between clint and paying an extra wage to wilfrid.

we need cbs.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Welcome back, Hits. But you ought rename yourself Missman with this post. We need a solid, experienced LB. He's hungry too, because as someone else said, he could have seen out his contract at Leicester in the PL as a bit player. Think of him as an enema, mate. One that cleans out Traore.

well if we get rid of bambi then it wouldnt be so bad. i still want cbs though and i want them

Comment

• so we have signed herman bloodie munster...

Comment

• Originally posted by RangerMick View Post
            Sorry for any doom and gloom, I'm normally pretty upbeat about things but not feeling optimistic at all. That's not a criticism at all just a case of 'it is how it is'. If I'm proved wrong, great. Guess we'll soon find out and that extra experience in the side now should help, I hope lol.
            Well Mick, you seem to be closer to the mark than I am so far!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Well Mick, you seem to be closer to the mark than I am so far!
              Watched the game on 'stream' and disappointing for sure. It is tho' very early days, we are a work in progress. Like I said, if we can just somehow regroup this season I'll be satisfied. Comfortable mid table position is fine with me, then push on from there hopefully. All the uncertainty with certain players does not help and like most others I think the transfer window should close before the season starts. Not even sure why we have a window. When did that actually start in the first place, how many years ago ? I remember way back when there was a time in the new year where you could not longer transfer anyone, but that was just towards the end of the season, if memory serves me correctly ?

Comment

• I thought he looked alright to be honest, until everyone fell apart after the first goal.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2