• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There yet Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      Why are you there a week early?
      Going in a combine harvester
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        im going to really enjoy tonights match i havent got a ticket but i should be able to get one on the door is anyone else going
        Nice one Ted, you've hooked quite a few mate!

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

What was the score Ted???......
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

well

well my wife brian hatched the idea of staying here in a tent but its been raining most of the time i havent yet met up with factomondo
            who is somewhere on this camp site,he and his beautifull wife aleesha are somewhere about i keep asking every tough looking bloke
            do you know the story of the doddinghurst cuckoo
            but its not going well at the moment my susan boyle looking wife has upset everybody thats why we all call her brian
            she suffers with areseburgers
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                well my wife brian hatched the idea of staying here in a tent but its been raining most of the time i havent yet met up with factomondo
                who is somewhere on this camp site,he and his beautifull wife aleesha are somewhere about i keep asking every tough looking bloke
                do you know the story of the doddinghurst cuckoo
                but its not going well at the moment my susan boyle looking wife has upset everybody thats why we all call her brian
                she suffers with areseburgers
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

now

now there has been a lot of exitement on the site as factomondo has finnally arrived he looks a magnificent site
                  dressed in a superman suit his son is dressed in a baby superman suit and his beautifull wife aleesha looks like shes wearing a
                  cleopatra outfit what a performance and on his shoulder he hasnt got a parrot hes got that blasted doddinghurst cuckoo bied

WELL I NEVER

YYYYYOOOUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X