Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    I'd take that Austin until January then let him leave for what'll we can possibly get, than let him leave on the cheap now but I've a feeling our board will cave in and sell for less than £15M
    I think Charlie until January will see us up at the t end, and who knows he may even see it through,
    Maybe it's wishful thinking because I feel Charlie is on his way, Villa have loads of dosh to spend and think they are about to come calling,
    You almost seem like a broken record with the negativity, you and a few others on here. What makes you think the board will cave when they clearly have no desire to sell the player, or any of our players for that matter. All the deadwood that have been claiming wages without having any beneficial effect on the club are effectively gone (Bar Traore) and the board don't seem to be in a position to need to sell any of our players.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      You almost seem like a broken record with the negativity, you and a few others on here. What makes you think the board will cave when they clearly have no desire to sell the player, or any of our players for that matter. All the deadwood that have been claiming wages without having any beneficial effect on the club are effectively gone (Bar Traore) and the board don't seem to be in a position to need to sell any of our players.

I'm sure we do need to sell a few players, Sandro and Fer on big wages supposedly.. There is still a long way to go in the transfer window. Austin will be the first out of the door, hopefully Sandro. Would like Austin, Fer And Phillips to stay. But if they go it won't be the end of the world.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I just have no faith in the current regime to get things right and beleive they will cave in, if they really didnt want to sell Austin the pricre would be £20M which is what he's probably worth to ward off any clubs, so come on up the price if we really dont want to sell and make sure he doesn't leave on the cheap? more goals than Benteke £32M and many more
        Last edited by dave58; 21-07-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33580296

Newcastle just signed £13m Striker. Would be surprised if they shelled out £15m for Austin as well - If Villa decide they want to look elsewhere for a striker too we could well hold on to him!

Comment

• McClaren did say three big money WOW signings, so they are still due one more. Not saying it will be chaz, but he was quoted as saying that.

Comment

• i just

I just dont think maclaren has the guts to buy austin based on the fact he cant pass a medical with his dodgy knee
              and so a bad injury loses the player all together and probabley gets the manager the sack
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• I just think he won't go there cis nukecastle are s hit
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• factomondo will be signing autographs at the springbpok

on august the 2nd,every season qwe have a meet up so whos actually comming to this one

More...

Comment

• Anyone who had a heart

I LOVED YOU FOREVER
                    NOW THAT YOUR GONE ITS NOT VERY CLEVER
                    YOU WORKED DOWN THE CAVERN AND BRIAN SIGNED YOU
                    YOU LIVED YOUR WHOLE LIFE LOVING YOUR BOBBY THAT TRUE
                    BUT IN LONDON WE ALL FEEL SO BLUE OO OOO OOH
                    CILLA WE LOVE YOU
                    TRUE TRUE

ILL CRY BUCKETS BUT YOU WONT RETURN WELL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN
                    THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN IN BLIND DATE NOW JUST A MESSY STAIN

rest in peace miss precilla white you were and are a superstar we at qpr wont ever forget you we are all heart broken
                    god bless you lovely lady

More...

Comment

• poor cilla. a friend told me she passed away during sundays game. RIP
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• oh dear so we keep both fer and austin and win the league

fer has faoled a medical and newcastle have not made a bid so with both poulter and austin up front who can stand against the rangers now

More...

Comment

• Wishful thinking, as much as I'd love it to happen still believe both will be gone soon, with Fer failing a medical ,it will allow clubs to get him on the cheap,as for Charlie sure the wolves are waiting to pounce, just waiting until late to try and drive the price down?

Comment

• Oh dear indeed Ted

Comment

• If we win the league there will be a lot of disappointed supporters here.

Comment

• yes yes yes

yes yes yes bit like in 1964 when the doc sent home terry venables george graham barry bridges etc

WHAT A ###X

BUT LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM HE KEPT BUYING HIMSELF OUT OFD TROUBLE
                                CHARLIE COOKE CAME IN FOR 72 THOUSAND AND MADE THE OLD BLUES TICK

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X