am i the only one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only one

whos actually happier and has more faith in this squad than the one in the premier league, im excluding fer austin cause their going and possibly phillips leaving. i think i'll cry with happiness if he actually stays, all of the players are young and hungry and talent, cherry and luongo look off the chain. ben gladwin looks like he has alot of potential, im actually very happy with polter his positioning looks superb he just hasnt got the confidence or composure yet, jet looks like a match winner and the academy prospects such as kpekawa could be a first team player and im sure theres more in there: tyler blackwood, petrasso ryan manning. i personally think furlong is already a first team player hes impressed me and is only going to get better aswell as that yun'll be back soon. call me a happy clappy all you want but i have complete faith in les and hes been the best signing the clubs made and i think releasing joey bartons testament to that i dont feel qpr's a embarrisment anymoire. i would have prefered to have this current team with ramsey and les at the start of last season than what we had. im very optimistic at the moment, im not saying we're gonna get promoted cause the championships the hardest league but it just feels like a nice time to be a qpr which it hasnt been for a long time apart from wembley

Don't be optimistic, we kill optimists here.

Comment

i know, im very much a realist, im not a tony incenzo, his level of mormon optimism gets on my t!ts but im just very happy with the signing and management, its exactly what we've been demanding for years and it actually seems to be happening. tjaronn chery i dont know how we pulled that off at that price thats such an amazing deal

Comment

I like his natty jumpers and his ground hopping efforts.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Already started a thread like this.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

californiahoop
            Already started a thread like this.

apolagies

Comment

Working...