Bobby has signed for Brighton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Them Jellys are blinding van. Me and 3 pals done em in the pub one Friday as a bubble as mate got a shed load for dirt cheap and honest to god I had a Kerry Katona for a solid 6 hours it was killing me. As I'd broke the seal I was having an eye lash every 15 min and every time had to try and stand a yard or so away from the urinal and gently walk myself in as the stream got weaker. Nightmare.

But yea Bobby will always be a hero to me.
    Haha,blinders int they.I remember ripping one open behind a northern bird as she was slipping her key in the front door.all night rampant, left her the calling card saying you've just been done by a ranger.she said I was the best she had.she even drove me back to the hotel where me mates were all trembly.added another half inch and some wildness xx
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The man will always be a hero to me for the Wembley goal if nothing else! Best of luck Bob (except against us)
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Obviously their medicals don't last longer than 60 minutes otherwise he'd never have passed it. I'm still rather shocked he did to be honest...

Comment

Should get good reception when they visit at Loftus Road

Comment

Good luck to the man, if they have a couple of wingers, he will score, we used him the wrong way as it was all about Charlie, crosses into the box and he will score, cheers Bobby!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              From Sky sports website....

Brighton have signed former England international Bobby Zamora on a one-year deal.

The striker has passed a medical with the Seagulls this evening after leaving QPR at the end of last season.

Brighton manager Chris Hughton said: “We are absolutely delighted to have brought Bobby back to Brighton. He needs absolutely no introduction here.

“The Albion fans know everything about him, from his achievements in a Brighton shirt and right through his time with Spurs, West Ham, Fulham and QPR.”
              Only thing that surprises me about any of that is that he passed a medical!

Comment

Pretty sure the medical consisted of can you play at least half a game every now and then, he answered yes!

Good luck to him, remember just a job to him so will keep going until he drops!
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Good luck Bobby, you'll probably score a few more now
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Them Jellys are blinding van. Me and 3 pals done em in the pub one Friday as a bubble as mate got a shed load for dirt cheap and honest to god I had a Kerry Katona for a solid 6 hours it was killing me. As I'd broke the seal I was having an eye lash every 15 min and every time had to try and stand a yard or so away from the urinal and gently walk myself in as the stream got weaker. Nightmare.

Matty that has made my day :-) No matter how many idiots try to spoil my day now, I'll be chuckling to myself!!
                    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Sorry I was thinking of that assist from the throw in. I knew he'd played a part but he did score some important late goals for us that season. He'll get a good reception I'm sure. For THAT goal if nothing else (not the play off semi one though!!!!)

Comment

Brilliant. And play-off semi. I think we all had one...

Comment

When he was fit he was the perfect foil for Charlie.

Scored that goal.

Will get a warm reception from me. I wish him all the best on his last pay-day.

Comment

Rather worryingly, I have absolutely no idea what this means... It must be my age .

Comment

Annoyed me hearing them singing oh Bobby on telly last nightl

Comment

Be happy for him though, I am sure he would have stayed with us if he was wanted. Still gave us one of THE best ever memories and what a finish btw!

Comment

Working...
                                X