• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stand Zamora and glad to see the back of him

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      How can you say that after what he gave us. That man single handedly or single footedly gave me the best day of my entire life other than kids. Never been so outwardly happy and never partied so hard in my life, and for that I will never forget that man.
      Not being funny in any way, did you go to Wembley (cos im sure you were there), I just find that statement shocks me and I can't believe anyone who was there could say that other than the derby fans.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-10-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        How can you say that after what he gave us. That man single handedly or single footedly gave me the best day of my entire life other than kids. Never been so outwardly happy and never partied so hard in my life, and for that I will never forget that man.
        Not being funny in any way, did you go to Wembley, cos that statement shocks me and I can't believe anyone who was there could say that
        New Adel got us promoted all on his own

Comment

One game and one goal when we hadn't had a shot in 90 is a bit different to a long tough season though. Bobby will always be a ledge to me, always.

Comment

Not being funny in any way, did you go to Wembley, cos that statement shocks me and I can't believe anyone who was there could say that
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not being funny in any way, did you go to Wembley (cosmic sure you were there), cos I just find that statement shocks me and I can't believe anyone who was there could say that other than the derby fans.
              Yes I went to Wembley but for me that was a great day out because of the whole team not that p*ick.

How anyone can worship a striker who very rarely ever had a shot is beyond me.

Comment

You trolling?....No matter how many games he was awful in or out injured for, that 90th min at Wembley
                has made up for all those.
                Last edited by QPRDave; 19-10-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Yes I went to Wembley but for me that was a great day out because of the whole team not that p*ick.

How anyone can worship a striker who very rarely ever had a shot is beyond me.
                  But he scored the winner?
                  I agree with the others, that was the single best moment of supporting QPR in all my years and I am pretty sure you will hear the whole stadium singing his name when we play Brighton at home.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    You trolling?....No matter how many games he was awful in or out injured for, that 90th min at Wembley
                    has made up for all those.
                    Each to their own but, regardless of one great shot at Wembley, I couldn't stand watching Zamora try to play for us

Comment

He did allright in the games leading up to that final as well. He was excellent in the home play off semi v Wigan.

Comment

Each to their own but, regardless of one great shot at Wembley, I couldn't stand watching Zamora try to play for us
                        Yeah fair enough....

Comment

My kids are 6yrs and live in a Chelsea supporting area, that goal give me the opportunity to drive home the hooped message, #hero!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            My kids are 6yrs and live in a Chelsea supporting area, that goal give me the opportunity to drive home the hooped message, #hero!
                            Do you sing the SWP song to those Chelsea fans....??

#hero
                            #legend
                            #wortheverypenny

Comment

Do not think you can really compare with what BZ did to what SWP did the whole time he was with us. Plus he did play a major part before the Wembley final, set up both of Charlie's goals in the semi and that day at Wembley was a great day made even greater by the fact that we won a game we had no right to win (on the day). I was lucky enough to be behind the goal at Wembley when Rodney scored a beauty to level v WBA but the scenes after Bobby scored to see 35000 Rangers fans go crazy........still gets me now

Comment

Originally posted by RodwasGod View Post
                                Do not think you can really compare with what BZ did to what SWP did the whole time he was with us. Plus he did play a major part before the Wembley final, set up both of Charlie's goals in the semi and that day at Wembley was a great day made even greater by the fact that we won a game we had no right to win (on the day). I was lucky enough to be behind the goal at Wembley when Rodney scored a beauty to level v WBA but the scenes after Bobby scored to see 35000 Rangers fans go crazy........still gets me now
                                I am being slightly facetious but SWP did score the goal that was some people's best ever awayday....

Comment

Working...
                                X