Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1445067]
    Originally posted by swede View Post

How can you possibly know unless he does better than Gray at the same level? Wasn't Petter Vaagen Moen touted on here by the Scandinavian contigent on here as a world beater? Couldn't beat an egg that bloke.
    Never hailed Moen. Comparing and opinions are not the same as knowing. Time will till regarding Mr Johnson.

Comment

[QUOTE=swede;1445199]
      Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Never hailed Moen. Comparing and opinions are not the same as knowing. Time will till regarding Mr Johnson.

This is a completely pointless thread. We arent linked with him, you arent a scout, nobody cares.

Threads like this shouldnt be allowed. If you want to start a "players you'd like us to sign" thread or actually have some intention of contacting the club to notify them about this guy then fair play.

But you dont.

Might as well start a topic about Marco Reus.....I mean we're not after him or anything but I rate him as a player and he's MUCH better than Gray and this chump you've suggested....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Can't compare him to Gray......poor league ....like scots league
        Tell henrik Larsson that..

Comment

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1445067]

How can you possibly know unless he does better than Gray at the same level? Wasn't Petter Vaagen Moen touted on here by the Scandinavian contigent on here as a world beater? Couldn't beat an egg that bloke.
          This!

Threads like this do my suede in. Not a player we're in for or ever likely to be. Some random African player that has ended up in a pony league and will probably jump from pony league to pony league for the rest of his career!

Comment

[QUOTE=EssexR;1445213]

This is a completely pointless thread. We arent linked with him, you arent a scout, nobody cares.

Threads like this shouldnt be allowed. If you want to start a "players you'd like us to sign" thread or actually have some intention of contacting the club to notify them about this guy then fair play.

But you dont.

Might as well start a topic about Marco Reus.....I mean we're not after him or anything but I rate him as a player and he's MUCH better than Gray and this chump you've suggested....
            You care as you bothered to reply. "Threads like this shouldn't be allowed...." Are you from North Korea or Saudi or just a member of the keyboardgestapo? This is a MB and rumours, potential players and so on can be a part of that.

By the way....the club is notified.

Comment

[QUOTE=swede;1445229]
              Originally posted by EssexR View Post

You care as you bothered to reply. "Threads like this shouldn't be allowed...." Are you from North Korea or Saudi or just a member of the keyboardgestapo? This is a MB and rumours, potential players and so on can be a part of that.

Its not a rumour though is it? it's you wanting to pose as a scout and pass on your knowledge of a player in a league you know full well nobody else has a clue about. It shouldnt be allowed because its utter rubbish. He's not on our radar so its pointless.

Like i said, theres loads of foreign players that nobody has heard of paying in two bob leagues we could start threads about....but honestly whats the point? Just seems like all you're essentially doing is massaging your own ego and saying "look at me, I know about this player who plays in my home country that none of you know about and LOOK, heres a youtube video to prove he exists".

Comment

[QUOTE=EssexR;1445236]

Its not a rumour though is it? it's you wanting to pose as a scout and pass on your knowledge of a player in a league you know full well nobody else has a clue about. It shouldnt be allowed because its utter rubbish. He's not on our radar so its pointless.

Like i said, theres loads of foreign players that nobody has heard of paying in two bob leagues we could start threads about....but honestly whats the point? Just seems like all you're essentially doing is massaging your own ego and saying "look at me, I know about this player who plays in my home country that none of you know about and LOOK, heres a youtube video to prove he exists".
                Cobblers! No problems in people suggesting players (albeit to a forum) that the club should be looking at.

No problems with you slating the player (with even less basis than the OP)

I do have a problem with people trying to dictate content in a public message board

Comment

[QUOTE=EssexR;1445236]

We are or has been interested in Gray. SJ is the same type of player and possibly a better option. I wan' t to share this with people on this MB because it is fun doing so. I am not a scout but if I see a potentially great player who noone of the big clubs have noticed I will notify the club and share it with this MB. For the fun and because I love this club.

Comment

[QUOTE=swede;1445229]
                    Originally posted by EssexR View Post

Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1445217]

This!

Threads like this do my suede in. Not a player we're in for or ever likely to be. Some random African player that has ended up in a pony league and will probably jump from pony league to pony league for the rest of his career!
                      This guy gets it!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1445217]

This!

Don't read the thread then - simples!

Comment

[QUOTE=EssexR;1445251]
                          Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

This guy gets it!
                          Are we quality controlling the threads now - FFS!!

Comment

Slug out section anyone?
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Handväskor i gryningen!
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Don't be gryningen'ING me m8.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X