Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

Nah, I like Statto.... but he's wrong here.

Comment

He may be wrong (in your opinion) but I wouldnt say he's racist

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          He may be wrong (in your opinion) but I wouldnt say he's racist
          Neither would I but I thought I'd throw that in there once he started slagging off English football fans

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Neither would I but I thought I'd throw that in there once he started slagging off English football fans
            As an English fan myself, it took me a while to become a bit more 'euro cultured' with the sport but tbh, there are a lot of talents who take time to really shine in the best leagues. Some just need a chance at a bigger club. We have our own just like that in england. It took Harry Kane god knows how many failed loans to almost get kicked out of spurs and while i think he will be a one season wonder, what a season that was. Sometimes its just the opportunity to work with better coaches that makes the physically good players all round good players. Not trying to be racist mind you haha.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              As an English fan myself, it took me a while to become a bit more 'euro cultured' with the sport but tbh, there are a lot of talents who take time to really shine in the best leagues. Some just need a chance at a bigger club. We have our own just like that in england. It took Harry Kane god knows how many failed loans to almost get kicked out of spurs and while i think he will be a one season wonder, what a season that was. Sometimes its just the opportunity to work with better coaches that makes the physically good players all round good players. Not trying to be racist mind you haha.
              My wife is Polish, son is half Polish, I'm over there all the time. I see lots of 2nd rate European football Statto

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                My wife is Polish, son is half Polish, I'm over there all the time. I see lots of 2nd rate European football Statto
                In poland yea maybe, I've not been greatly impressed by the league. But some others are really good. No offence intended.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  In poland yea maybe, I've not been greatly impressed by the league. But some others are really good. No offence intended.
                  Polish league is poor but i'd say better than swedish/norweigian. Also see a lot of bundesliga (good) and Russian (shite) league over there. Also watch plenty of A League Oz (shite), MLS (shite) and Serie A (gone downhill badly) on BT Sport. But that's jusy opinion.

Comment

Worried about EssexR. Therefore sending him a hug and pictures of the swedish U21 team that won the U21 finals this summer and one of Sam Johnson.

Last edited by swede; 04-08-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                      Worried about EssexR. Therefore sending him a hug and pictures of the swedish U21 team that won the U21 finals this summer and one of Sam Johnson.

Have I at any point said all Swedish players are poor? Didnt think so. Try again.

Comment

• For the purpose of this debate, are we including Iceland in the term "Scandinavia"?

Interesting thread. Not sure who to argue with first. Or why.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Can't compare him, till he's played at the same level
                          True. Also Marc Nygaard scored some stunners including one at Leicester and Zamora got 2 last season but I wouldnt go nuts about either.
                          But depending on finances I would give him a chance because QPR will need options.
                          Perhaps a 1 year deal with another year option. This could be made into a longer deal if he impresses.
                          Last edited by stanistheman; 05-08-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            True. Also Marc Nygaard scored some stunners including one at Leicester and Zamora got 2 last season but I wouldnt go nuts about either.
                            But depending on finances I would give him a chance because QPR will need options.
                            Perhaps a 1 year deal with another year option. This could be made into a longer deal if he impresses.
                            Actually thought Nygaard was pretty underrated. Scored some stunning goals for us and was great in the air.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Agreed
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                For the purpose of this debate, are we including Iceland in the term "Scandinavia"?

Interesting thread. Not sure who to argue with first. Or why.
                                Its a free for all mate. Just dive in and start swinging.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X