No announcement yet.

sebastian poulter under the microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO we have a total unknown on the front line -- Polter is both physical and clumsy; JET is both flashy and uneven; Mackie is 100% all in, but has not had a prolific career of scoring; Greco-Cox is fast and aggressive but young and unproven. Hope we have one post-Charlie sale striker left to recruit. If not, shore up the defense with the remainder of our transfer targets and hope we can re-create the same defensive sparkle we had during the first half of the 2013/14 Championship season.

Comment

i

I actually think that jet will be lethal up front because at bristol they played him as a winger or a sub jets never really
      been given any long term striker project
      but watching him in real life ob sunday i was shocked at his ball control he could have been stan bowles the way that he ripped the premiership italian defence apart
      but i fear with jet he needs the fans on his side before the game i was getting autographs with all the fanatics but
      embarressingly i didnt know any of the players
      everytime a black player pulled up in his flash 4-4 i shouted
      JET I LOVE HIM
      and some fanatic said no its diakite or no its perch
      so when the jet arrived
      i shouted JET I LOVE HIM
      he was with his dad and what could have been his girlfrind
      but the jet was a very sad site all the other players had brand new cars his car arrived broken up and flat tyres
      and that really does tell the story of the jet
      HE HAS FABULOUS SKILL BUT JUST WONT GET INTO THE CORRECT MODE OF MIND THOUGHT HE JUST ISNT FOCUSSED
      IF HE COULD HAVE THE MENTAL CAPABILLITIES OF CHARLIE AUSTIN THEN YES HE COULD SCORE TWENTY GOALS A SEASON
      HE HAS ALL THE SKILL IN THE WORLD BUT LIKE HIS CAR HES JUST TWO FLAT TYRES IN NEED OF A REMOULD
      only chris ramsey can save this big beautifull blackman but i fear he will get thrown on the scrap heap and only play the occasionall game as sub
      BUT IF YOUR READING THIS JET ,GET YOURSELF INTO THE KILLER MODE GET OUT THERE AND TERRORISE THOES DEFENCES
      AND BECOME THE NEW DEVON WHITE
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        I actually think that jet will be lethal up front because at bristol they played him as a winger or a sub jets never really
        been given any long term striker project
        but watching him in real life ob sunday i was shocked at his ball control he could have been stan bowles the way that he ripped the premiership italian defence apart
        but i fear with jet he needs the fans on his side before the game i was getting autographs with all the fanatics but
        embarressingly i didnt know any of the players
        everytime a black player pulled up in his flash 4-4 i shouted
        JET I LOVE HIM
        and some fanatic said no its diakite or no its perch
        so when the jet arrived
        i shouted JET I LOVE HIM
        he was with his dad and what could have been his girlfrind
        but the jet was a very sad site all the other players had brand new cars his car arrived broken up and flat tyres
        and that really does tell the story of the jet
        HE HAS FABULOUS SKILL BUT JUST WONT GET INTO THE CORRECT MODE OF MIND THOUGHT HE JUST ISNT FOCUSSED
        IF HE COULD HAVE THE MENTAL CAPABILLITIES OF CHARLIE AUSTIN THEN YES HE COULD SCORE TWENTY GOALS A SEASON
        HE HAS ALL THE SKILL IN THE WORLD BUT LIKE HIS CAR HES JUST TWO FLAT TYRES IN NEED OF A REMOULD
        only chris ramsey can save this big beautifull blackman but i fear he will get thrown on the scrap heap and only play the occasionall game as sub
        BUT IF YOUR READING THIS JET ,GET YOURSELF INTO THE KILLER MODE GET OUT THERE AND TERRORISE THOES DEFENCES
        AND BECOME THE NEW DEVON WHITE
        Claasic Ted!

JET is a good player, and will play more often then not.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

well

robo did you go to the game

the police said to me and vs that they are the equivalent of millwall

vs laughed and said go and wait for there coaches and we will put them in the upper springbok

i said they will all be scared of me but no they got out of there coaches sang muselini at me and all laughed then they got there tickets before going down to the uxbridge road and getting drunk there may have been only 250 of them but they made so much noise

LOOKING BACK ON IT I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE GOT DONE BUT THANKFULLY THEY THOUGHT I WAS TOO OLD TO BASH UP

BUT THE ULTRAS SANG VERY LOUD
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Polter will be a cult hero at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
              Polter will be a cult hero at QPR.

Comment

Agree if Polter can work on his one touch, one move, one shot regimen. Needs the right amount of coaching, and practice, to get there. But if he doesn't start against Charlton (versus Charlie and Mackie) that may help as he doesn't begin the season with everyone ready to jump on him if he has a few so so games.

Comment

Polter almost needs to make an immediate impact to, especially if we lose Charlie Austin before Charlton. If we as a team fail to score against Charlton then this place will go into full on meltdown mode and people will already be calling for him to be replaced.

I'm not personally saying he needs to pretty much score right away. I'm prepared to give him time. He's young, in a new country in a new team no doubt having to learn how to adapt his style of play and playing against a slightly higher standard of player. I'd be over the moon, but surprised if he scored on his debut. He needs to be given a chance.

Comment

I think (hope) this crazy German is gonna be a big hit.

Comment

Thing is, our away record over last 3 years is diabolical - even during our last term in Championship we had an away record akin to a bottom half of the table team..... we should not be expecting much at Charlton and should accept that there will be some bedding in during initial games and added irritation of probably more arrivals/departures/upheaval before effing transfer window closes in a few weeks. Basically, we need to ride out first 10 games and not make any snap judgements.

Comment

Working...
                      X