Dan Bentley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Jesus. If Bentley is better than Green and McCarthy why the h**l would he be here for more than two seasons? Naive thinking. Total bull****.
    That said I hope we sign him, but this ''years to come'' & ''long term future'' is something which was maybe in the 70's, not nowadays.
    Green is about to start his.........4th season with us, so really don`t see what you`re getting at, also never said Bentley was better than Green, just Mcarthy.
    "Years to come" "long term future" well let`s just stick with signing the "has beens" then shall we coz that`s done us so much good.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/blu...aniel_Bentley/

Offer rejected. Apparently our offer was lower than 1 million and thas was what Hull had offered.
      LOL well that was pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
        Green is about to start his.........4th season with us, so really don`t see what you`re getting at, also never said Bentley was better than Green, just Mcarthy.
        "Years to come" "long term future" well let`s just stick with signing the "has beens" then shall we coz that`s done us so much good.
        As I said, I would be happy if we sign him, but if he's as good as I think he wouldn't stay here for long. Green is playing his last years so you can't compare the situation with Bentley.

Actually you said you would play Bentley as No. 1 and have Green as a back up. Why wouldn't you play the best keeper and choose the best starting eleven? Very odd. Reminds me of one unpopular manager of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          On the target list according to Ramsey. Personally I think he'd be perfect, 1 year as understudy to Rob Green and then we'd have decision to make at the end of the season!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...t-qprs-9778903
          be well happy with this but 1 mill wont do it prob closer to 1,5m
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Second bid rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              As I said, I would be happy if we sign him, but if he's as good as I think he wouldn't stay here for long. Green is playing his last years so you can't compare the situation with Bentley.

Actually you said you would play Bentley as No. 1 and have Green as a back up. Why wouldn't you play the best keeper and choose the best starting eleven? Very odd. Reminds me of one unpopular manager of ours.
              My original question was, What if we are promoted, Green leaves and we are left with a keeper who hasn`t played for a year and hasn`t even played in the Championship let alone the Prem?
              I think Bentley will be a quality keeper (wherever he goes) so it just seems a bit pointless signing him to sit on the bench, I`d quite like him to (if he signs for us) play and gain experience, imagine the experience Green could pass on.
              I guess the real question is...is it worth having 2 quality keepers at a club?

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                Second bid rejected.
                Keep them going please, we want him and we will get him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                  My original question was, What if we are promoted, Green leaves and we are left with a keeper who hasn`t played for a year and hasn`t even played in the Championship let alone the Prem?
                  I think Bentley will be a quality keeper (wherever he goes) so it just seems a bit pointless signing him to sit on the bench, I`d quite like him to (if he signs for us) play and gain experience, imagine the experience Green could pass on.
                  I guess the real question is...is it worth having 2 quality keepers at a club?
                  Green has an option of an additional year after this one, he will stay, Green is a top keeper! The longer he stays the better!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Have to be honest. This (like when we signed McCarthy) is a big signing. Bentley will replace Green at the end of the season + he's a brilliant goalie.

Will be a big signing for QPR, fingers crossed
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Keep them going please, we want him and we will get him imo.
                      I hope so. Joanna lumley is not the answer. Just bid the 1,5 before hull come along for God sake.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We're obviously serious if we've made more than one bid . Hope we get this one done

Comment

Anyone know how much the second bid was for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Anyone know how much the second bid was for?
                            I thought you'd been banned? I did a year what did you get?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              He got an 'eddie murphy' mate.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Crammed two bans into one week. Anyway, that's all forgotten now. I only want to know how much was the second bid for.

Comment

Working...
                                X