Just back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back.

Thought we played alright today. Couple of players looked a bit off the pace, Faurlin in particular, but mainly we were solid. Tjarron Chery looks good, had a good first half and hit the post with a free kick, absent in the 2nd half though. Polter looks a handful up front. Was a little disappointed with Luongo although he tried hard. Gladwin and JET did well. Diakite surprised me when he came on, thought he was decent. We had a trialist at CB (Grant Hall?) who i thought did ok. Perch was solid. Overall a good workout against good opposition.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

What were the Atalanta Ultras like? Didn't stop singing the whole game - came over very loud on comms
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Diakite looked like one of our best players, just goes to show we had a few good players out there today.

I'd start him next week, was good to see that he didn't go into any silly challenges.

When we get the defence sorted we must play at least 2 upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
        What were the Atalanta Ultras like? Didn't stop singing the whole game - came over very loud on comms
        They were very loud. Well up for it.

Thought Tyler Blackwood looked good too.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Refreshing to see Diakite beat a man in midfield and rather than look for a little pass he took the ball and went at their defence

Comment

Diakite is very direct and that is exactly what we want from the lad. I think it's a big plus that les and Ramsey are black. That certainly isn't a racist comment but I think it will help samba
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How did the coffee smell ginge?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Diakite is very direct and that is exactly what we want from the lad. I think it's a big plus that les and Ramsey are black. That certainly isn't a racist comment but I think it will help samba
                What an odd comment to make. How is Ramsey and Les being black going to help Diakite more? Very odd.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Weare mate, read that back! What a ridiculous statement and ones like that are why you will be never be a mod! And i was one who wanted you to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Thought we played alright today. Couple of players looked a bit off the pace, Faurlin in particular, but mainly we were solid. Tjarron Chery looks good, had a good first half and hit the post with a free kick, absent in the 2nd half though. Polter looks a handful up front. Was a little disappointed with Luongo although he tried hard. Gladwin and JET did well. Diakite surprised me when he came on, thought he was decent. We had a trialist at CB (Grant Hall?) who i thought did ok. Perch was solid. Overall a good workout against good opposition.
                    Agree with most of that, however I thought Faurlin played well considering all the injuries!

Agree with you on Luongo though, I'm not sure he and Faurlin work so well together in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Weare mate, read that back! What a ridiculous statement and ones like that are why you will be never be a mod! And i was one who wanted you to be!
                      Bo llocks to being mod. This site has gone massively down hill. Losing Stanley as mod and administration is a huge loss and myu should pack this lark in. He hasn't a Scooby. My last post so couldn't give a toss what you think ninja throw the race card at me then
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

More nonsense Greg, you on a bender??
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Bo llocks to being mod. This site has gone massively down hill. Losing Stanley as mod and administration is a huge loss and myu should pack this lark in. He hasn't a Scooby. My last post so couldn't give a toss what you think ninja throw the race card at me then
                          We've got another flouncer!!!!!!
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Come on mate, please stop this! Sites great and the happys and realist chats are funny as! You love this gaff and don't know why you are doing this to be fair

Comment

Ironically, you are 1 of the people that make this site an excellent read. You won't leave....

You're just having a meltdown after that racist comment. Which I'm sure you didn't mean!
                              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Working...
                              X