What have we leaned from todays game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I saw at least one good report regarding Hall, ArcticHoop. He is a (former?) Tottenham youngster who played for a leaky Blackpool-team last season.
    Sounds impressive doesnt he ....not.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I thought the guy looked good.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Now I come to think of it, I've never seen you and QprQpr in the same room together..

Comment

I think alotta teams are gonna fear us and give us too much respect. Which may not be a good thing. Its gonna make them shift a gear up against us.

Comment

Hall looked alright, definitely worth signing given our current lack of defenders

Comment

LoftusRoadLad, thatīs why the supporters need to be patience with a team which needs to go through a proccess of gelling. As it stands now we are on paper Queens Park Strangers. Surely this has affect our play for a few matches at least.

Ps. Hence, Iīm not sure the Charlton match is a given 3 pointer. They have assembled a decent team way under the radar, I read.
              Last edited by Shania; 02-08-2015, 09:05 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Writing him off having not seen him play? Surprising...not.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  LoftusRoadLad, thatīs why the supporters need to be patience with a team which needs to go through a proccess of gelling. As it stands now we are on paper Queens Park Strangers. Surely this has affect our play for a few matches at least.

Ps. Hence, Iīm not sure the Charlton match is a given 3 pointer. They have assembled a decent team way under the radar, I read.
                  I agree Shania, but once we get going I think we could be unbeatable. I have no idea how long this will take but by the look of what CR is trying, I think it will pay off long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Writing him off having not seen him play? Surprising...not.
                    You are missing the point though.

Who is Grant Hall? How did he come to the attention of QPRit.Probably because he is free/cheap and available.

Having released a number of CBs since June I was expecting QPR to have scouted a few CBs by now rather than giving trials to 3 of them in pre season games.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the Hall infiormations. He won't cost a fortune and could have some potential to become decent squad player for us. We surely need at least one more experienced cb, even if we sign Hall and board knows that too

Comment

Who is Grant Hall? How did he come to the attention of QPRit.Probably because he is free/cheap and available.
                        Because Les and Chris are well aware of him through their Spurs connections.

And if he happens to be free or cheap and available why imply this is a negative thing, when everyone knows full well the club's financial position?

Having released a number of CBs since June I was expecting QPR to have scouted a few CBs by now rather than giving trials to 3 of them in pre season games.
                        Who's to say they haven't scouted anyone?...Playing 3 trialists doesn't equate to that assumption.....And who's to say the trialists weren't also scouted?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I agree Shania, but once we get going I think we could be unbeatable. I have no idea how long this will take but by the look of what CR is trying, I think it will pay off long term.
                          Yepp,Thatīs my hope as well. And maybe we are building a team which can play its fotball on the floor for the years to come.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X