Wake up and smell the coffee...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up and smell the coffee...

...the season ahead will be a disaster if hoping for promot.

Only those that are hoping for promotion and haven't really been listening to what is coming out the club. Mid table security and a real chance for the season after with a more settled youthful squad is i think what we are aiming for, look at Fulham last year and watch them this year, with some of there younger players that struggled last year being better this term for the experience, they will be top 6 in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Only those that are hoping for promotion and haven't really been listening to what is coming out the club. Mid table security and a real chance for the season after with a more settled youthful squad is i think what we are aiming for, look at Fulham last year and watch them this year, with some of there younger players that struggled last year being better this term for the experience, they will be top 6 in my opinion
      Doubt it. I look at their squad and ours and given that we will have to buy reasonable replacements for Austin, Fer and possibly Sandro and Philips. I'd rather have our squad than theirs.

Comment

I like the look of the team today, my coffee smells schaweet.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Doubt it. I look at their squad and ours and given that we will have to buy reasonable replacements for Austin, Fer and possibly Sandro and Philips. I'd rather have our squad than theirs.
          So would i, but they have had a season together and will be better this year for that, really struggled at the start of the season last year, lets wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            So would i, but they have had a season together and will be better this year for that, really struggled at the start of the season last year, lets wait and see
            Think they will still struggle tbh. Not sure Kit Symons is anywhere near Managerial either.

Comment

Hope we have 2 seasons in the Championship, stabilise, get back to being normal, prepare ourselves properly on and off the pitch, and then go for a promotion push.

Praying we don't go up, and 99% sure we don't have the minerals to anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Think they will still struggle tbh. Not sure Kit Symons is anywhere near Managerial either.
                Ha ha !!! and Ramsey is ?? you forget why he is our manager,because he is CHEAP,i fear for us this year I really do !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  Ha ha !!! and Ramsey is ?? you forget why he is our manager,because he is CHEAP,i fear for us this year I really do !!
                  Not sure if Ramsey is or isn't at the moment tbh.... Jury is out on that one.

I am sure that Kit Symons is useless tho.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    ...the season ahead will be a disaster if hoping for promot.
                    Drama queen. Bloody season hasn't even started yet.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

as long as we do the double over fulham and finish in the top half it will be a good season

Comment

No real reason for optimism, for more than a middle table finish at least. Happy if we avoid getting dragged into the relegation mire. We are skint now. Should stay up which will be a form of progress now we've done our dosh. Fer and Sandro out on loan for season, Philips and Austin out by end of August at latest. Bring back Warnock and Adel (Warnock was the only manager who could work with him) and it might be different, but not going to happen. What worries me most at present is giving trials to desperate failed journeymen but I suppose even when Austin and the others go we won't spend much, given the spectre of FFP, and then OOC possibly not happening hanging over us.
                        Last edited by bushkangaroo; 02-08-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I should say, Beard's ill-judgement, Hughes reliance on Joorabchian, TF's naiveté, and Redcrapp's 'efforts' if you can call them that, mean the financial cupboard is bare.

Comment

Really looking forward to the season come what may. The negative on here are deluded if they think we can walk back into the prem. Massive overhaul from top to bottom, will take 3-5 seasons to see us right. How about embracing the changes, having a bit of paitence and stop whinging like a tart ??
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I am quite positive after that, lots of promising young players, good experience, Fer and Austin at the game, Phillips played, Diakite looks the nuts, Blackeood looks like he has something about him, yeah, Bring IT on!!!!!
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X