Twitter people........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Think we'll use the money to get one mate... Can still see Andre Grey coming to be honest and maybe one more, someone like Hooper from Norwich
    Gray would be a top drawer signing. Would only sign one though mate, and get a couple of defenders in with the rest of the money. Provided it's all made available.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Gray would be a top drawer signing. Would only sign one though mate, and get a couple of defenders in with the rest of the money. Provided it's all made available.
      Bloke at work here is a Bees fan.. reckons they want 7 mill for Gray... I'd happily use 7 mill of that Chaz money for him. Pocket the rest

Comment

Just want this over and done with now to be honest. We could potentially miss out on some targets if it drags on

I know he would be a lot of money - but go get Jordan Rhodes before he goes to Boro. It was obvious when Austin joined he would score goals as he had done it for ages - Rhodes has been the most prolific striker in the championship over the past few seasons, spend the money and get him.

I like Gray and Gestede, but Rhodes has done it for longer. Even Hooper hasn't really set the world alight over the last few years. If we get Rhodes, we wouldn't need to worry where the goals will come from in Charlie's absence. I agree with not breaking the bank for people lookign for one last pay day, I think Rhodes will want to play for us and see it as a step up and a route into the Prem.

Comment

Got a feeling it's gonna go t!ts up for him up there regarding goals. Would like to see him do well though. Hope we have put clauses in his contract i.e Games, goals, England games ect. and a sell on fee too. Tempted to lump on but 1/5 isn't really worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Got a feeling it's gonna go t!ts up for him up there regarding goals. Would like to see him do well though. Hope we have put clauses in his contract i.e Games, goals, England games ect. and a sell on fee too. Tempted to lump on but 1/5 isn't really worth it.
            I dont think it will, the guy is a natural goalscorer and has done it every season at every level. Hope it does work out for him, and he ends up playing for England regularly. Will never begrudge him moving to play at the highest level and will always welcome him back if he plays against us.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Reports on Twitter gathering momentum that fee agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                Just want this over and done with now to be honest. We could potentially miss out on some targets if it drags on

I know he would be a lot of money - but go get Jordan Rhodes before he goes to Boro. It was obvious when Austin joined he would score goals as he had done it for ages - Rhodes has been the most prolific striker in the championship over the past few seasons, spend the money and get him.

I like Gray and Gestede, but Rhodes has done it for longer. Even Hooper hasn't really set the world alight over the last few years. If we get Rhodes, we wouldn't need to worry where the goals will come from in Charlie's absence. I agree with not breaking the bank for people lookign for one last pay day, I think Rhodes will want to play for us and see it as a step up and a route into the Prem.
                Didn't Boro have a £14m bid for Rhodes rejected ? Crazy money and , whilst he is a very good player and I would love him to play for us, I wouldn't want us to blow all of the Austin money on him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Spoke my mate last night at footie about Grey who is season ticket holder at bees. He said Grey is not all that and although he got 18 if he could actually finish he would have got 30+

Said his signature shot is high and wide of the goal. His final words were if us or Hull give them £4mil for him we have been robbed as that's £2mil over the top.

He was gutted about possibly losing left back to Hull but not Grey which says what we need to know in my book

Comment

West I posted that before too mate - few of my Brentford supporting mates said he ain't all that , but surely he must have something about given his goals last season ?!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      West I posted that before too mate - few of my Brentford supporting mates said he ain't all that , but surely he must have something about given his goals last season ?!
                      Would definitely still take him if he's capable of getting 18 goals in a season for sure.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I said that to him he responds its pace that's all he has he was not positive about him at all. Never wished him any ill just he's not worth the money and if they get £4mil in they will get someone better and have money left over

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I dont think it will, the guy is a natural goalscorer and has done it every season at every level. Hope it does work out for him, and he ends up playing for England regularly. Will never begrudge him moving to play at the highest level and will always welcome him back if he plays against us.
                          I hope he does well and Sterling and Di Maria should take note of how to leave a football club. Charlie has my full respect on letting it take it's course. Got a feeling we won't be given much of that money to spend though. Hope i'm wrong. Would like us to go for Gayle. Think Rhodes will be priced out of our means now.

Comment

Says in the paper hull have given up on gray and are going for the bees defender odubajo now instead,

Comment

Think we're miss the boat with gray lads. On sky hull gone in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Says in the paper hull have given up on gray and are going for the bees defender odubajo now instead,
                                I remember Odubanjo as a winger for Orient, a good one as well, kind of lower league we stopped looking at, interesting if he has been turned into a LB.
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X